Windows 10: Where are the Updates stored when they're being downloaded?

Discus and support Where are the Updates stored when they're being downloaded? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Man... I'm exhausted on searching about where are the windows updates are placed when they're downloaded? 1) I know they aren't in %temp% or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PRince4, Jun 11, 2016.

1. PRince4 Win User

Where are the Updates stored when they're being downloaded?

Man... I'm exhausted on searching about where are the windows updates are placed when they're downloaded?

1) I know they aren't in %temp% or %appdata%.
    2) I know they vanishes after being installed.

--> I want to know where are they being prison-ed whey they're being downloaded?

Just as someone also want to know -> I have Windows 10 Home (Non N BTW).

And yeah one more thing Thanks in Advance...*Biggrin

:)

PRince4, Jun 11, 2016

2. Where are the notes stored?

how with bluetooth received files ? i'have set it onto Phone Memory, the files is .docx extension and i couldn't open with Quick Office, so i do not saved it, where's the path?

MarRis---01, Jun 11, 2016
  3. Where are the notes stored?

Where does that send it it to?

I can't find it anywhere, where should it be?

If you r sending them to PC, then it should be some where in My Documents>"Bluetooth Received files (And this folder could be changed in Bluetooth settings on Windows )

"Have you done this yourself?"

Yes, (Currently i m using Linux, so i don't remember exact folder)

"Aslo it is impractical to send note at a time, even if I could find the note (assuming it was ever sent)"

you didn't mentioned your phone, but on s60, you can open Notes app>options>mark/unmark>mark all>send

coolbelief, Jun 11, 2016
  4. Where are the Updates stored when they're being downloaded?

Typically it is here among other things: %windir%\softwaredistribution\download

TairikuOkami, Jun 11, 2016
  5. PRince4 Win User
    Thanks that worked for me cuz i wanted to save the drivers that windows download after you install another on your sys, so i can save my internet data.. Thanks again

PRince4, Jun 13, 2016
  6. PRince4 Win User
    Damn (sorry) i couldn't find the drivers or any kind of setup files being stored there, There were just .inf and some .cab files but no executable to Intstall them... *Sad

PRince4, Jun 20, 2016
  7. TairikuOkami, Jun 20, 2016
  8. PRince4 Win User

That i guess would be the idea to keep a copy of my drivers,Thanks again... i guess i will bother you after some time. *Tongue
    Thanks again....

PRince4, Jun 24, 2016
  9. Slartybart, Jun 24, 2016
  10. PRince4 Win User
    PRince4, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where are the Updates stored when they're being downloaded? - Similar Threads - Where are Updates

2. Where is the downloaded update stored in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is the downloaded update stored in Windows 10?: I had downloaded Windows 11 but, suddenly the settings had closed and after opening it the update was restarted. I want the file of Windows 11 and if you can please tell me to how to manually install it. Android handles a update in a lot better way. Windows gave me the worst...
  3. Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?: I just downloaded the pride 2020 wallpapers slideshow and I wanted to know the location of the folder in which it is installed. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-themes-downloaded-from-microsoft/c42bbee0-00be-4759-9c45-c69fcac40524
  4. where is windows adk download stored

in Windows 10 Support
    where is windows adk download stored: I downloaded 7.5 Gb of Windows ADK (in my opinion I downloaded it is to be verified) this is the link Windows ADK downloads 7.5 GB https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...deployment-kit Here are a couple of screenshots I took while downloading it [img] [img] [img] the...
  5. Where Windows Photos App's Pictures are being Stored?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where Windows Photos App's Pictures are being Stored?: What folder are the photos stored in? [Original Title: Photos app] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-windows-photos-apps-pictures-are-being/b40fb95b-e1a3-4a7c-8c9e-fc2d57fad51a
  6. Windows update and Windows store not being able to download anything

Windows update and Windows store not being able to download anything: Recently I installed windows on my new laptop and from the very beginning I can not install any windows or windows store updates. They all get stuck at Downloading (some download up to 6%). On the windows update I get the error that an update service was shutting down and...
  7. where is updates being done?

where is updates being done?: Hi. I wonder where MS does all their updates for Win 10? I think it was done in Seattle?But changed recently to somewhere abroad? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-updates-being-done/66f92f01-0817-4c27-a6a8-f3b5a50cf979
  8. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  9. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  10. Where are Windows Store apps downloaded to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are Windows Store apps downloaded to?: Something very odd is happening. I tried to install a number of Windows Store apps ---- none of them would download, so I thought I would try again later, it might be a temporary glitch. Then by pure chance I discovered a lot of files from these apps on an external USB drive,...