Windows 10: Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file

Discus and support Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I's like to run the upgrade on multiple PC's without downloading each time. Is the upgrade file available anywhere. Windows 10 deletes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by martik777, Nov 28, 2015.

1. martik777 Win User

Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file

I's like to run the upgrade on multiple PC's without downloading each time. Is the upgrade file available anywhere.
    Windows 10 deletes the "GetWindows10-sds.exe " file after it performs the upgrade so I cannot save it

:)

martik777, Nov 28, 2015

2. I do not find the boot.ini file. Where can I find it?

Is there are any answer. to distinguish a name.

Abdelmonem Kamel, Nov 28, 2015
  3. I do not find the boot.ini file. Where can I find it?

I have dual boot PC. Win 10 & win 7. I did upgraded win 7 to win 10 too. Therefore I had two win 10 in my Pc. I keep them for my own reasons. I do not find the boot.ini file.

Where can I find it?

Years ago; I had win XP and win 7 as a dual boot OSs, it was a boot.ini file on c:\ root. Then I could modify the names appears.

Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file [​IMG]

Abdelmonem Kamel, Nov 28, 2015
  4. martik777 Win User

martik777, Nov 28, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file - Similar Threads - Where find upgrade

2. Where can I find the icon for text files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the icon for text files: I'm trying to figure out where the icon for text files are but I cant seem to find them, I'm not sure where abouts the icons are stored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-icon-for-text-files/709928ea-9053-47eb-b2db-d5dc09f75c45
  3. Where can I find the icon for text files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the icon for text files: I'm trying to figure out where the icon for text files are but I cant seem to find them, I'm not sure where abouts the icons are stored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-icon-for-text-files/709928ea-9053-47eb-b2db-d5dc09f75c45
  4. WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?: i HAVE MY OLD COMPUTER WITH wINDOWS 8.1 AND MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10. i HAVE SAVED MANNY E MAILS ON BOTH COMPUER BUT WHERE OR HOW CAN i FIND THEM ON BOTH COMPUTERS?...
  5. WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?: i HAVE MY OLD COMPUTER WITH wINDOWS 8.1 AND MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10. i HAVE SAVED MANNY E MAILS ON BOTH COMPUER BUT WHERE OR HOW CAN i FIND THEM ON BOTH COMPUTERS?...
  6. WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Where can I find Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10: I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in...
  8. Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?: Hello, I would like to ask. Where I can find that license of Windows 10 that is connected with my Microsoft account? Some time ago I bought Windows 7 and got an upgrade for Windows 10. Working fine and everything blabla. Then I decided to sell that old computer so I tried...
  9. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  10. Where can I find manual for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find manual for Windows 10?: I have no experience in using Windows 10. Is there a manual anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-manual-for-windows-10/98f0379f-b4f0-4c87-9dd7-ec611a065541