Windows 10: Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date)

Discus and support Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 over Windows 7. Results workable but a few things a repair install might help. I'd like to get an ISO of windows which contains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nisko, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Nisko Win User

Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date)

I installed Windows 10 over Windows 7. Results workable but a few things a repair install might help. I'd like to get an ISO of windows which contains the anniversary updat (at least). Thank you.

:)

Nisko, Dec 16, 2016

2. From where can I get the Windows 10 .ISO file for free as I am running on windows 7 ultimate 32-bit currently and I want to upgrade to the Windows 10 pro 64-bit?

I have Windows 7 Ultimate, however nothing I did would install the Windows10 upgrade, absolute disaster from my experience, spent over 10 days trying to get it to install via the GWE Tool, the Media Creation Tool etc,. nothing worked.

Downloaded the .ISO file, that would not run in Windows 7 Ultimate either, despite the fact I removed all accessories, spare drives and stripped the hard disk back to basic... in the end I stuck in a new drive, did a clean install leaving it 'Dual Boot',
    but now it is asking for the damn ID Number as if I had purchased it.

In my 32years of IT, I have never experienced anything like this... so how and where do we 'register' our FREE upgrade that has cost me more in man hours than if I had bought 20 copies of the damn software!

TheRealDemonLee, Dec 16, 2016
  3. From where can I get the Windows 10 .ISO file for free as I am running on windows 7 ultimate 32-bit currently and I want to upgrade to the Windows 10 pro 64-bit?

Will non-genuine Windows licenses qualify for the Windows 10 upgrade?

The simple answer is no. This is what Terry Myerson had to say:

Microsoft and our OEM partners know that many consumers are unwitting victims of piracy, and with Windows 10, we would like all of our customers to move forward with us together. While our free offer to upgrade to Windows 10 will not apply to Non-Genuine
    Windows devices, and as we’ve always done, we will continue to offer Windows 10 to customers running devices in a Non-Genuine state. In addition, in partnership with some of our valued OEM partners, we are planning very attractive Windows 10 upgrade offers
    for their customers running one of their older devices in a Non-Genuine state. Please stay tuned to learn more from our partners on the specifics of their offers.

Source:
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/15/genuine-windows-and-windows-10/

One way to work around this is by joining the
    Windows Insider Program
    and migrate to the Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview which will qualify for a free upgrade to the final RTM release of Windows 10.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 16, 2016
  4. Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date)

Caledon Ken, Dec 16, 2016
  5. Nisko Win User
    Thank you! Is the download kept up to include the latest patches and the anniversary update?

Nisko, Dec 16, 2016
  6. No. It is the anniversary version but updates will follow us to the end of the world.

Caledon Ken, Dec 17, 2016
  7. CmmTch Win User
    It's been said that updates are cumulative, as soon as you install W10, any updates will include all updates for the version of W10 that was installed.

CmmTch, Dec 17, 2016
  8. Nisko Win User

Thanks folks! Looks like I'm all set.........

Nisko, Dec 17, 2016
  9. Neophile Win User
    The source might be the best place to get the Media Creation Tool and the the OS. It should contain all the updates to date: Download Windows 10 (Brink's link)

Neophile, Dec 17, 2016
  10. Neophile I see you got the dreaded "Access Denied" for your link.

I get this every so often. Youe link is the same as mine. Just for the record it does not includes updates but as CmmTch mention the updates are cumulative. I just did a clean install for a client this week from freshly created media and then the updates came in.

Caledon Ken, Dec 17, 2016
  11. CmmTch Win User
    CmmTch, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date) - Similar Threads - Where ISO file

2. Where can I get a legit windows 7 iso file in 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get a legit windows 7 iso file in 2024: I recently upgraded from windows 7 because of the security. But now I need to downgrade because I need to recover some things. I will keep it private, and I tried using the windows.old file, but it has disappeared. Do you have an iso file for windows 7 ultimate x64 English?...
  3. Where can I get a legit windows 7 iso file in 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I get a legit windows 7 iso file in 2024: I recently upgraded from windows 7 because of the security. But now I need to downgrade because I need to recover some things. I will keep it private, and I tried using the windows.old file, but it has disappeared. Do you have an iso file for windows 7 ultimate x64 English?...
  4. Where can I get Windows 7 iso?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get Windows 7 iso?: I am trying to reinstall my windows as my hdd crashed. I saw the "Download Windows 7 from internet I have Pro.duct Key?" thread but the links for the iso downloads are not working...
  5. Where can I get Windows 7 iso?

Where can I get Windows 7 iso?: I am trying to reinstall my windows as my hdd crashed. I saw the "Download Windows 7 from internet I have Pro.duct Key?" thread but the links for the iso downloads are not working...
  6. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  7. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  8. Where can I get a Windows 7 ISO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get a Windows 7 ISO?: I wanted to install Windows 7 on an old/retro PC build. for nostalgic reasons. Yes, I know the security risks, I won't put any important stuff on the PC, just want to get the feel of Windows 7 again. It has special place in my heart :Thanks in advance :...
  9. Where can I get a Windows 7 ISO?

Where can I get a Windows 7 ISO?: I wanted to install Windows 7 on an old/retro PC build. for nostalgic reasons. Yes, I know the security risks, I won't put any important stuff on the PC, just want to get the feel of Windows 7 again. It has special place in my heart :Thanks in advance :...
  10. Where can I get the Windows 10 1909 ISO?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I get the Windows 10 1909 ISO?: I did a clean install of Windows 10 2009 and my computer is now constantly blue screening with nothing but the default drivers Windows installs. Where can I get the Windows 10 1909 ISO so I can install that version of Windows on my computer and install from a USB drive?...