Windows 10: Where Can I Get the Latest Driver to My BT Dongle?

Discus and support Where Can I Get the Latest Driver to My BT Dongle? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've been looking for the latest driver for my bluetooth dongle which is made by CSR. My bluetooth is, CSR8510A10. I've looked everywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Dec 17, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Where Can I Get the Latest Driver to My BT Dongle?

Hi guys,

I've been looking for the latest driver for my bluetooth dongle which is made by CSR. My bluetooth is, CSR8510A10. I've looked everywhere but cant find it. Can someone help?

:)

yahanna, Dec 17, 2017

2. where can I get the current device driver for my HP laptop CD player? I am using windows 10.

Please look into below Official HP Help on your issues -
    https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03370738

E for Excel, Dec 17, 2017
  3. kene38 Win User
    where can I get the current device driver for my HP laptop CD player? I am using windows 10.

I cannot burn cds on my HP laptop CD drive. where can I get the latest device driver that will enable me to burn cds on my laptop or computer?

kene38, Dec 17, 2017
  4. debsawyer Win User

Check here:
    Where Can I Get the Latest Driver to My BT Dongle? [​IMG]

debsawyer, Dec 17, 2017
  5. yahanna Win User
    Tried that. the problem is that qualcomm bought this company and now theres no support for its products.

yahanna, Dec 18, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
  7. bro67 Win User
    Really need to know more than a screenshot.

bro67, Dec 18, 2017
  8. yahanna Win User

I installed the updated CSR driver. But after that and after I restarted my PC I got no bluetooth at all. My BT mouse didnt work. It only worked when i uninstalled the CSR driver. Why is that happening?

yahanna, Dec 19, 2017
  9. RQT
    rqt Win User
    "I installed the updated CSR driver. But after that and after I restarted my PC I got no bluetooth at all. My BT mouse didnt work. It only worked when i uninstalled the CSR driver. Why is that happening?"

If your Bluetooth mouse works when the "CSR driver" is uninstalled then your Bluetooth must be working at that time - so the dongle must have a functioning driver - so why are you looking for an updated driver?

10. yahanna Win User
    Because I hear distortion on my BT headphones with I move my BT mouse.

yahanna, Dec 19, 2017
  11. yahanna Win User
    I got a BT dongle. When I listen to music through BT headphones and move my mouse at the same time I hear distortion. When I dont move my mouse theres no distortion.

I got Realtek installed and its drivers updated. Thare are 2 options in the MS sound panel for headphones. One for BT headphones stereo and an other for BT non-stereo headphones. I enabled the one for stereo because it sounds better. But I hear distortion with the BT mouse. When I switch to the BT non-stereo option theres no distortion when I move my mouse but sound quality is bad.

What do you suggest to hear BT stereo perfectly with no distortion when I move my mouse?

yahanna, Dec 19, 2017
  12. Jhawk55 Win User
    Hi Yahanna, May I ask where you download your CSR bluetooth driver? Thanks...

Jhawk55, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where Can I Get the Latest Driver to My BT Dongle? - Similar Threads - Where Latest Driver

2. Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers?: Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-my-passport-drivers/c3548849-7ca9-4241-9444-cb2c83044007
  3. Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers?: Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-my-passport-drivers/c3548849-7ca9-4241-9444-cb2c83044007
  4. where can I get MediaCreationTool20h2.exe notice 20h2 not latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I get MediaCreationTool20h2.exe notice 20h2 not latest: where can I get MediaCreationTool20h2.exe notice 20h2 not latest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-mediacreationtool20h2exe-notice/ff4d29d2-8ae0-4b09-b689-7d5110fe5e6b
  5. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  6. Bluetooth 5.0 dongle or built in BT 4.0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth 5.0 dongle or built in BT 4.0?: Hello, My computer built in 2014 has built in Bluetooth 4.0. I recently got a BT 5.0 Dongle. Can I use both or only 1? Disabled one? I only have one BT5.0 device. My headphones. Can I use both and set my headphones to use the BT 5.0 dongle only? Mouse is 4.0...
  7. WHERE CAN i GET AN HP OFFICEJET DRIVER for 6960

WHERE CAN i GET AN HP OFFICEJET DRIVER for 6960: when I try to connect to print the printer will not print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-an-hp-officejet-driver-for-6960/e842335e-7786-47ce-9245-0c20b83b8d89
  8. where can I find the latest pnp driver?

where can I find the latest pnp driver?: where can I find the latest pnp driver? My DELL LT does nto recognize my external second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-latest-pnp-driver/b8b6ebc1-d239-4769-9c9a-547b798a854d
  9. Where is the latest Intel MEI Driver?

Where is the latest Intel MEI Driver?: I'm trying to find the latest Intel MEI Driver, but all I can find is downloads from third-party websites. Is there no download from Intel's page for Windows 10 64-bit? 123711
  10. BT EDR DONGLE Driver Error

BT EDR DONGLE Driver Error: I have a 10-year-old Hitachi Starboard Tablet that works fine on my Dell desktop (running Windows 10) but when I plug the BTU02H-G dongle into my Dell Laptop (also running on Windows 10), the Settings screen for "Bluetooth & other devices" on my laptop lists "BT EDR Dongle...