Windows 10: where can i get the protection for viruses.

Discus and support where can i get the protection for viruses. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; where can i get the protection for viruses.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesDoffing, Jul 5, 2018.

1. where can i get the protection for viruses.

where can i get the protection for viruses.

:)

JamesDoffing, Jul 5, 2018

2. Does my windows phone really have viruses???

Hi,

Do Not Open Websites like that. they are scareware that scare you that you have viruses and they put the viruses on your phone that are listed. they are called rogue antiviruses. they scare you that you have viruses and they put the viruses that are listed.

websites like antiviruson.com cause these.

so protect yourself from these scarewares.

HamzaShahzad, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Nonstop alerts about virus protection

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the security notification on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the complete error code/ error message of this issue?
    • When exactly you get this error pop-up?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you have installed any third-party anti-virus software, I suggest you to disable it and check if it issue persists.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the third-party anti-virus software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Defender on your device and check if it helps.

Windows Defender is malware protection that is included with and built into Windows 10. This software helps identify and remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. So, you do not need to install any third party antivirus applications.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-protect-your-pc

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 5, 2018
  4. where can i get the protection for viruses.

What anti virus cleans viruses from your Window 10 PC AND Protects the WIN 10 from getting any more anti viruses ?

I am searching for an anti virus program for my PC with Windows 10 + Upgrade.

What antivirus cleans viruses from my Windows 10 & PC that will also prevent and protect Windows 10 & PC from

getting any more viruses ?

I have suffered two virus attacks in three months. Windows Defender is supposed to protect the Windows 10 & Pc from a list of viruses. Defender has not protected my Windows 10 & PC. I have been hit by Trojan
    2 varieties, Banker ID, Worm, etc., etc.

WJ Shiflett

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

WJShiflett, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

where can i get the protection for viruses.

1. where can i get the protection for viruses. - Similar Threads - where protection viruses

2. windows 7 iso 64 where can I get it without viruses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 iso 64 where can I get it without viruses?: I need an iso image of Windows 7 64 bit and without viruses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-iso-64-where-can-i-get-it-without/cfec65ec-88b3-4463-9ec7-4f28d9b4bca6
  3. windows 7 iso 64 where can I get it without viruses?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 7 iso 64 where can I get it without viruses?: I need an iso image of Windows 7 64 bit and without viruses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-iso-64-where-can-i-get-it-without/cfec65ec-88b3-4463-9ec7-4f28d9b4bca6
  4. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  5. Should I get a virus protection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I get a virus protection?: Should I get a separate virus protection that is separate to windows defender? if so, what is the best recommended anti-virus protection to get that is free? submitted by /u/quinkei [link] [comments]...
  6. Can I get by with Windows Defender Virus Protection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I get by with Windows Defender Virus Protection?: On Windows 10 Pro version 2004 I am currently using Malwarebytes, however, is it possible to get by just using Windows Defender Virus Protection? It's free and also uses less resources. Thank-You 160932
  7. How can I protect Malware and Viruses?

How can I protect Malware and Viruses?: I am having some problems with my windows, I am getting viruses and malware. Please tell me how can I protect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-protect-malware-and-viruses/b6660e35-9313-4f3a-aef1-c6047bfcafa3"
  8. Where can I get Fortnite?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get Fortnite?: how do u get fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-fortnite/7cec9b28-d70c-44b5-af44-9a2f27d4cbf2"
  9. How can I turn off virus protection?

How can I turn off virus protection?: I don't have any installed so I assume it's Windows Defender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-virus-protection/bacfac28-d7fe-499e-bf00-40c4d4df7104"
  10. Virus and threat protection stuck on getting protection info

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus and threat protection stuck on getting protection info: my virus and threat protection is off and i need to turn it on when i click it it just says getting protection info and never loads is there any fix for this?...