Windows 10: Where can I purchase a Volume License?

Discus and support Where can I purchase a Volume License? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys. I've been doing some Googling but I can't seem to find a satisfactory solution on this. After the 29th, I'd like to install Windows 10 on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DrLilo, Jul 26, 2015.

1. DrLilo Win User

Where can I purchase a Volume License?

Hi guys. I've been doing some Googling but I can't seem to find a satisfactory solution on this.

After the 29th, I'd like to install Windows 10 on every computer at our small business's office (around 10 computers), so I'd like to get a Volume License if possible.

I should make it very clear that NONE of the computers are valid for the "free upgrade" offer, none of them have any previous genuine copies of Windows 7 or 8. I'm looking to buy a brand new Volume License here, but I can't seem to find who to buy it from.

I'd prefer not to buy a Volume License for 8.1 and THEN upgrade, but even if I do that, the Volume Licensing page on Microsoft.com is very confusing, I don't really want to ring up a sales person, is there not a web page where I can just type in my credit card and buy it?

:)

DrLilo, Jul 26, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Where can I purchase a new MixRadio voucher in Turkey?

because I am not aware of any voucher for MixRadio+, did you consider to go for a local credit-card based on prepaid already?

Abi99 (2), Jul 26, 2015
  3. kp24---01 Win User
    Where can I purchase a new MixRadio voucher in Turkey?

do you have any nokia centre in turkey where I can purchase radiomix voucher? Let me know for Lumia 925

Moderator's note: We amended the title of this post as we moved it to the most appropriate board.

kp24---01, Jul 26, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

bro67, Jul 26, 2015
  5. NUS
    Nus Win User
    You have to buy the volume licensing through a third party and for your business it will typically cost you about 75-150% more than buying the same number of OEM licenses!

Win 10 Home OEM is £77 inc. VAT.
    Win 10 Pro OEM is £110 inc. VAT.

The OEM versions are the same as full retail.

The terms of the license differs in that you are not supposed to install on your personal PC, but can put it on someone else's.

i.e. I could 'legally' put them on your PCs; which I am happy to do for nothing, if that's what you want to say. *Wink

I suggest you go this route.

6. NUS
    Nus Win User
    Actually, to have a legally watertight case you could do this:

Sell all you PCs to me for 1p.

As I don't feel like travelling to your location I will hire you to install the OS on the PCs for 1p.

You can buy the PCs back for 2p.

Lol.

Thema:

1. Where can I purchase a Volume License? - Similar Threads - Where purchase Volume

2. Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?: Is there a way to purchase a windows 10 pro license? I tried using the Microsoft store but it only gives me the option for windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-purchase-a-windows-10-pro-license/cd436a21-355e-495f-b6db-d1e18d3ff6bd
  3. Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?: Is there a way to purchase a windows 10 pro license? I tried using the Microsoft store but it only gives me the option for windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-purchase-a-windows-10-pro-license/cd436a21-355e-495f-b6db-d1e18d3ff6bd
  4. Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. may i purchase windows volume license in IT Company microsoft partner?

may i purchase windows volume license in IT Company microsoft partner?: give me solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-i-purchase-windows-volume-license-in-it/92e0b530-3c82-4ccb-8f1d-d37c483a1835
  6. may i purchase windows volume license in IT Company microsoft partner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    may i purchase windows volume license in IT Company microsoft partner?: give me solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-i-purchase-windows-volume-license-in-it/92e0b530-3c82-4ccb-8f1d-d37c483a1835
  7. may i purchase windows volume license in IT Company microsoft partner?

8. Can I still purchase Windows 10 license?

Can I still purchase Windows 10 license?: We intend to start a computer lab in a school for children from low-income families. With limited financing, we have opted to purchase non-branded PCs, which will be assembled as per our specifications. We wish to install Windows 10 instead of Windows 11, to save some costs....
  9. Can I still purchase Windows 10 license?

Can I still purchase Windows 10 license?: We intend to start a computer lab in a school for children from low-income families. With limited financing, we have opted to purchase non-branded PCs, which will be assembled as per our specifications. We wish to install Windows 10 instead of Windows 11, to save some costs....
  10. How can I remove a volume license Windows 10 Pro and replace it with a recently purchased...

How can I remove a volume license Windows 10 Pro and replace it with a recently purchased...: I have acquired a Dell Desk top the has Window 10 Pro installed. I started getting messages that Windows was about to expire so I checked and it turns out that this is a volume license. I went to Microsoft.com and purchased a legit Windows 10 license but I'm not sure how to...