Windows 10: Where Desktop BG Location ?

Discus and support Where Desktop BG Location ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Want Remove Pictures in Red Circle Because I Accident Click "Set As Desktop BG" But I Can't Find Location I Always Use Slideshow 70548 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gunzorla, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Gunzorla Win User

Where Desktop BG Location ?

I Want Remove Pictures in Red Circle Because I Accident Click "Set As Desktop BG" But I Can't Find Location

I Always Use Slideshow

:)

Gunzorla, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

I can't buy any apps in Bulgaria. Moreover, XBOX live doesn't work here?

Hi martin2hugger,

Another option you can try for downloading apps is to visit the Windows Phone web marketplace located at
    http://www.windowsphone.com/bg-bg/store. Apps should be available in your region, if they aren't you may be running in to some region based issue where the region of your account does not
    match up to Bulgaria.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Nov 22, 2016
  3. 93tid Win User
    N8 Bulgarian Language Help

Where did you buy your phone ? The N8 versions for the BG market support Bulgarian language.

93tid, Nov 22, 2016
  4. SonicBlue Win User

C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper

Or select more pics and they will move on or off should i say.

SonicBlue, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

1. Where Desktop BG Location ? - Similar Threads - Where Desktop Location

2. Where is "Desktop"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is "Desktop"?: 1. I like a nice clean desktop, with no icons, no shortcuts, no files are kept on it for more than two minutes, as I hope can be seen from the background.2. When I click on the desktop icon on the left-hand pane of File Explorer... this folder is empty. When I look in the...
  3. Where are the desktop wallpapers located in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    Where are the desktop wallpapers located in Windows 11?: When Windows 10 was released, Microsoft shipped it with a modern home screen background. With Windows 11, the company took it to a level further with multiple abstract wallpapers. [ATTACH] Microsoft also packed 6 themes in the operating system, including some really cool...
  4. Where is this Icon located at?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is this Icon located at?: I know where most of Windows 10 Icons are located at, but this one I can't find. [img] I've looked everywhere, imageres.dll for a start and 9 other .dll files that have icons sets that I know of. I can't find this one. Hopefully someone might know where it's hiding at....
  5. Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located?: It says it was saved to the clipboard. Where then is access to the clipboard? i understand i can choose to save it yet again from this pop-up if i catch it on time, but why would i bother since it's already saved for me? tyia [ATTACH]...
  6. Desktop location

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop location: I installed a programme to my pc and when it asked where I would like to install programme files too I selected desktop. This filled my screen with icons related to the programme and since then I have lost all my desktop. I’ve deleted the programme I installed tried system...
  7. Where is this .ico located?

Where is this .ico located?: Windows 10 - 1903 [img] The icon on the far left is the one in cannot find. I can only browse to the one on the far right when I choose "Change Icon" in properties for my shortcut. 146467
  8. Desktop BG

Desktop BG: Why do desktop BGs become blurry even if we download a 4k - 16k image, even at greater resolution than my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-bg/4fd7f2d3-44e1-4e0a-bf4d-ef02f07d61d1
  9. .bg file extension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .bg file extension: Does anyone know how to open or convert images that are in the .bg format, in Windows 10? This all happened automatically after an update last year. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bg-file-extension/e639c668-10db-4022-be42-93b6acf7132e"
  10. Desktop Location

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Location: I just replaced my hard drive and reinstalled W10 Fall Creators Edition. (I know that was overkill, I could have just restored a Macrium image but I am a machochist but I thought it time for a new clean install.) On the old disk my Desktop was under users/me/Desktop. The...