Windows 10: Where did Outlook Express go?

Discus and support Where did Outlook Express go? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 updated, now outlook express won't work. Solutions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DianeSmith234, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Where did Outlook Express go?

Windows 10 updated, now outlook express won't work. Solutions?

:)

DianeSmith234, Aug 2, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Aug 2, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Where did Outlook Express go?

Outlook Express/ Outlook Problem

Thanks Bruce. I tried your suggestion, but I am not sure if I did it correctly. I assumed that you meant to go to Tools on the old computer that has Outlook Express. I tried removing the checked boxes although I wasn't sure if they were what you were talking
    about. As soon as I opened Outlook Express again, it transferred my Outlook inbox from the new computer to Outlook Express on the old computer. As a matter of fact, this is why I haven't replied sooner. Don't know if this matters, but my email address is the
    same. I am assuming that somehow I need to deactivate Outlook Express on my old computer. Any ideas?

Dan

Daniels1966, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Where did Outlook Express go?

1. Where did Outlook Express go? - Similar Threads - Where did Outlook

2. Where did bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did bluetooth go?: I recently got my PC about a month ago, it came with windows 11 and Bluetooth. Everything was working just fine until this morning. I had received an external microphone for christmas, and when I plugged it in bluetooth was gone, now I hadn't checked to see if it was there...
  3. Where did the file go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the file go?: I've given up on trying to get OneDrive to work again. Someone from Microsoft told me to uninstall OneDrive. Now, when i click on that folder at the bottom of the screen, there is no OneDrive file, and the biggest file of all, one that is very important to me, is missing. It...
  4. Where did the file go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did the file go?: I've given up on trying to get OneDrive to work again. Someone from Microsoft told me to uninstall OneDrive. Now, when i click on that folder at the bottom of the screen, there is no OneDrive file, and the biggest file of all, one that is very important to me, is missing. It...
  5. Where did that program go?

Where did that program go?: Hello I've just discovered that all the password entried in my password program, BOX has vanished and I cant find them anywhere. The program is there yesterday. I have started using Blackmagic Davinci Resolve 17 Studio Beta 9 and that crashed yesterday but is back up without...
  6. Where did that program go?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where did that program go?: Hello I've just discovered that all the password entried in my password program, BOX has vanished and I cant find them anywhere. The program is there yesterday. I have started using Blackmagic Davinci Resolve 17 Studio Beta 9 and that crashed yesterday but is back up without...
  7. where did mrt go

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where did mrt go: I usually type mrt into the white bar and it opens up, not any more, also the big box that came up over white box is now empty, is there another way to bring up mrt, latest update done a few days ago - - - Updated - - - found start run, that works, I still don't know why my...
  8. OUTLOOK EXPRESS

OUTLOOK EXPRESS: Bought new computer today..son set up for me....cannot receive any emails on outlook....could send earlier but not receive....HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-express/84e0cf2f-7ca7-4b2c-832c-6a1d8db1dc9f
  9. Outlook Express

Outlook Express: How do I get latest version of Outlook Express downloaded to this CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-express/2c9d440f-c536-4ab8-972b-135a2e44857d
  10. Where did my outlook go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my outlook go?: Hi all. I just restarted my PC, and now I cannot find my "outlook" program. When I hit start and search for "outlook", it just stays there searching. And in my "all apps", I can't find it either. 20705