Windows 10: Where do I find mail profiles for Windows 10 for Outlook 2013?

Discus and support Where do I find mail profiles for Windows 10 for Outlook 2013? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am seeing if I can set up an Exchange account in Outlook 2013. I entered the Exchange details but it did not work and I cannot find the Mail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ianwuk, May 24, 2015.

1. ianwuk Win User

Where do I find mail profiles for Windows 10 for Outlook 2013?

I am seeing if I can set up an Exchange account in Outlook 2013.

I entered the Exchange details but it did not work and I cannot find the Mail profiles option within Windows to edit the account details.

Now, all the time I open Outlook 2013 I get this.

Where do I find mail profiles for Windows 10 for Outlook 2013? [​IMG]

Followed by this:

Where do I find mail profiles for Windows 10 for Outlook 2013? [​IMG]

How can I edit the Outlook 2013 mailbox profile to edit the account details I entered to try to solve this?

Thanks - Ian

:)

ianwuk, May 24, 2015
  2. wvagirl39 Win User

How do you set up a new folder in Windows 10 email ?

That link refers to Outlook Mail. Is that the same as the mail that is provided in Windows 10. If not where do I find Windows 10 help?

wvagirl39, May 24, 2015
  3. i keep getting this messagae but dont know where to find the control panel or add profile

You need to create a Microsoft outlook profile, go to the control panel and open mail. click show profiles and then click add.

where do I find the control panel as I have thought I have already added my profile

pennymaple, May 24, 2015
  4. araccs Win User

Best way is to Right click your Start button and you can select Control Panel > In the search window to the right of the active window type: "mail" You would see Mail (Outlook 2013/2010) once you select this you would see your Outlook Profiles.

I found a workaround about this:
    Go to Settings > Personalization > Theme Settings
    From there you would see the Control Panel search in the top right corner of the active window. Type: “mail” you would then see the options for Mail Profile
    *Smile

araccs, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Where do I find mail profiles for Windows 10 for Outlook 2013? - Similar Threads - Where find mail

2. Where do I find flagged messages in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find flagged messages in Windows Mail?: Greetings.I have merged two of my mail inboxes in Windows Mail.I thought that, before I did this, I had a "Starred" folder that showed up. Now, I do not have that folder available, even when I go under More.So, now, how do I find my flagged messages?Note: I am NOT speaking of...
  3. Where do I find flagged messages in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find flagged messages in Windows Mail?: Greetings.I have merged two of my mail inboxes in Windows Mail.I thought that, before I did this, I had a "Starred" folder that showed up. Now, I do not have that folder available, even when I go under More.So, now, how do I find my flagged messages?Note: I am NOT speaking of...
  4. Windows 10 Update and Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update and Outlook 2013: Following updating my computer with three MS updates including Windows 10, version 20H2 and my Outlook 2013 was no longer able to retrieve my yahoo email. Has anyone else seen this issue?...
  5. Problem with Outlook 2013 and Mail (32-bit)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Outlook 2013 and Mail (32-bit): I have gone to CONTROL PANEL ---> MAIL (32-bit) and select E-mail Accounts If I do a repair on hotmail.com account I get message saying we are having trouble connecting to account. Verify the settings and make changes if necessary. I also have a Microsoft Exchange account...
  6. Outlook 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook 2013: I bought Outlook 2013 a few years ago downloaded from Microsoft. I have a new laptop. Can I download it onto the new computer too. I am not sure how many computers are allowed. It is a program, not Outlook.com...
  7. How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013: We need to move/copy the emails sent from windows 10 mail stored in the hard disk of my laptop, to Outlook 2013 installed in my laptop? I am told Windows 10 mail does not have an export email option nor an archive one Please help!!...
  8. Outlook 2013 almost never find an email...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 almost never find an email...: hey guys, Ages ago i used XOBNI to search for email adresses, now with Outlook 2013 this is no longer possible. When i open Outlook and type a search i hardly ever get an answer. So does anyone know/use a good search program? I tried to install LOOKEEN, but...
  9. How do I set up win 10 with Outlook 2013 and British telecome mail

in Browsers and Email
    How do I set up win 10 with Outlook 2013 and British telecome mail: I have been trying to set up Outlook 2013 on Win 10 for the last week with no success at all. I log on to BT mail and change my password. The last screen is as follows: QUOTE: IMPORTANT Do you also use a mobile device, tablet or email program such as Outlook to access...
  10. Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013: Creating "New Email" just stopped working as it normally does. It shows in the task bar as "Untiltled - Message" but does not show in Outlook and when I click on the mini window, I only see the desktop. Very strange. Just began today. 43259

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2013 profiles in windows 10