Windows 10: where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update.

Discus and support where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EricNorrbom1, Jul 11, 2018.

1. where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update.

where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update.

:)

EricNorrbom1, Jul 11, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update. - Similar Threads - where find settings

2. Where can I find a link for the latest Store update online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find a link for the latest Store update online?: So, recently, I bought a new Windows 10 laptop. At first, everything was going great until I had clicked on the Store app. When the app had fully loaded, I noticed that on the screen, an error message 0x80131500 had appeared. I checked on YouTube on tutorials but to this day,...
  3. Where can I find a link for the latest Store update online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find a link for the latest Store update online?: So, recently, I bought a new Windows 10 laptop. At first, everything was going great until I had clicked on the Store app. When the app had fully loaded, I noticed that on the screen, an error message 0x80131500 had appeared. I checked on YouTube on tutorials but to this day,...
  4. Where can I find a link for the latest Store update online?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...: My management wants a full list of patches and hotfixes in our current SCCM SUG. The individual patches in there are easy, but they also want a breakdown of what hidden in the Cumulative Updates and Rollup packages. Does anyone know how to access such a list?...
  6. Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...: My management wants a full list of patches and hotfixes in our current SCCM SUG. The individual patches in there are easy, but they also want a breakdown of what hidden in the Cumulative Updates and Rollup packages. Does anyone know how to access such a list?...
  7. A few more Tips:

in Windows 10 Customization
    A few more Tips:: More Tips: 1. Read Tips It's in your OS Ask Cortana to open Tips for you. 2. Use multiple desktops 3. Don't show desktop icons 3A. Use Desktop toolbar Desktop isnot a storage location 4. Pin Settings to the taskbar 5. This PC & File Explorer same thing are both in the...
  8. Where do i find the settings button

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where do i find the settings button: I need to change my pin and it directs me to settings/ accounts/ sign in options but I dont know where to look for this! help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-settings-button/be42344d-d680-4226-848e-e6abbfabc396
  9. Update 1903 in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update 1903 in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find?: Kia ora everyone Windows just sent me update 1903. While I was perusing through one of the tips queues I came across this tip under "personalisation" in regards to themes (please regard image). The lighter-hued colours sort of remind me of the dynamic themes that Sony and...
  10. Where do I find my BIOS setting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where do I find my BIOS setting?: Where do I find my BIOS setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-bios-setting/d3de7538-ea5b-48ce-814c-a391625175c3