Windows 10: Where do I go to request a movie for the Windows Store?

Discus and support Where do I go to request a movie for the Windows Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I am wondering if anyone would know how to request a Movie or TV Show to add to the Windows Store, As I am from Australia, and I was going to buy as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Denial, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Denial Win User

Where do I go to request a movie for the Windows Store?

So I am wondering if anyone would know how to request a Movie or TV Show to add to the Windows Store, As I am from Australia, and I was going to buy as I thought it'd be easier for my little brothers to watch the movie Scooby Doo The LochNess Monster on the laptop and I noticed they didn't have it at all. I love the Movies & TV Store in The Windows Store, But I seriously would like to know where to request shows, plus I cannot seem to find reviews anywhere, seriously though even iTunes is a little easier to request/suggest TV and Movies?

:)

Denial, Oct 25, 2015

2. Where do I go to suggest a software change to Microsoft

Select the keyboard shortcut Win+S and type
    Feedback Hub. Click the Best Match at the top of the dropdown menu to access the Hub..

I recommend exploring the Sort options 1
    before adding new feedback 2.
    Supporting suggestions that have votes will gain more attention than those with few votes.

Where do I go to request a movie for the Windows Store? [​IMG]

Gerry C J Cornell, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Where do I go to suggest a software change to Microsoft

Well, I've just found out that this is the forum. I already thaked David but didn't know how to get in touch with Gerry. I appreciate your help Gerry but you think I'm a lot smarter than I am. I see you instructions but I don't know where you are when you
    enter the Win +S.

Pat

Ms Pat Brown, Oct 25, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

You could try the feedback app for request.

As for the film you want

Cliff S, Oct 25, 2015
  5. Denial Win User
    Thank you for that, very helpful, I'm not sure if I get that option though?

Denial, Oct 25, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    It could also depend on where one lives in the world, I guess.
    Licensing and all.
    For example here in Germany it has to go through GEMA(Society for musical performing and mechanical reproduction rights)they represent artist and actors and make sure they get there fair share, but it does restrict streaming media here, that doesn't have a contract with them*Sad

Cliff S, Oct 25, 2015
  7. Denial Win User
    I see, well thank you, it seemed to have worked, let's hope they'll fill in the request *Smile and ignore any old copyright issues Where do I go to request a movie for the Windows Store? :p

Denial, Oct 25, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

You're welcome, also remember this is new territory for the Windows store. I bet it will improve over time, what with their experience with NetFlix .

Cliff S, Oct 25, 2015
  9. If not have you tried Netflix they have loads it is not free but well worth the money and you can have it on up to 2-3 devices at a time, even on your smart phone

hTconeM9user, Oct 25, 2015
  10. Denial Win User
    I have got Netflix and I love it, though they don't have a lot of shows/movies i am looking for half the time. So I hope they'll add more stuff, personally i like buying stuff so i can download it and watch when I move or something.

Denial, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where do I go to request a movie for the Windows Store? - Similar Threads - Where request movie

2. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  3. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  4. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where do files go?

Where do files go?: Hello I accidently deleted Program files folder on my secondary HDD, which had just application data, I recovered 90 percent of it with Recuva, and have it on a external HDD, now my issue is where and how can I find where to put them cause its just a bunch of unorganized...
  6. where do i go to unmeter a connection

where do i go to unmeter a connection: where do i go to unmeter a connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-unmeter-a-connection/eeba820b-24f5-46df-be39-3ae4bd097456
  7. where do i go to change windows app permissions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do i go to change windows app permissions?: Where do i go to resend my windows permissions concerning certain applications ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-change-windows-app-permissions/fb9cc810-dc9d-4acb-9018-58f520c8e729
  8. Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?: I'm new to the Microsoft Movies & TV app, and I downloaded a movie to see how well it would play. Can someone please tell me where that file is located? I can't find it, and I can't find anything anywhere that tells me exactly where it is. The closest I've found is a...
  9. where is movie maker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    where is movie maker: why did the brains at Microsoft get rid of movie maker ??????????? it was so easy to use . I mean come on it was as good if not better than most out there today . come on bring it back . i loved using it. Thank you and bring it back ! I have tried some of those free down...
  10. Where do copies go?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where do copies go?: Just a simple question. In my Documents Directory, I can select an individual file or a folder with multiple files in it. If I right click on it, I get the option to Copy (among others). If I choose Copy, nothing seems to happen ? Did it copy? And if it did where did they...