Windows 10: Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email and can they be store to ?

Discus and support Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email and can they be store to ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email? I want to store all Win 10 mail app data to d: 115147 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by WalterW, Jul 31, 2018.

1. WalterW Win User

Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email and can they be store to ?

Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email?

I want to store all Win 10 mail app data to d:

:)

WalterW, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 31, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email and can they be store to ? - Similar Threads - Where dose Mail

2. where are win 10 apps Like Notepad stored

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are win 10 apps Like Notepad stored: where are win 10 apps Like Notepad stored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-win-10-apps-like-notepad-stored/5c015242-7f69-4184-a677-37ccf96d3653
  3. where are win 10 apps Like Notepad stored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where are win 10 apps Like Notepad stored: where are win 10 apps Like Notepad stored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-win-10-apps-like-notepad-stored/5c015242-7f69-4184-a677-37ccf96d3653
  4. where are win 10 apps Like Notepad stored

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where are files for Mail App in Windows 10 stored?

Where are files for Mail App in Windows 10 stored?: Where is the folder on my hard drive that contains the emails for the mail app in windows 10? I have seen answers to others with this same question that indicate that the files are located in...
  6. Where does Mail 10 store emails & in what file format (it's not .eml!)

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Mail 10 store emails & in what file format (it's not .eml!): Hi Everyone, I am using Windows 10 (Home - v1803) and the Mail 10 app for my emails. I want to migrate from 'Mail 10' to Outlook 2016. I don't know where Mail 10 stores emails (I don't even know what file format 'Mail 10' stores emails in!). I have searched my hard drive...
  7. Where dose Windows 10 and explorer stored

in Browsers and Email
    Where dose Windows 10 and explorer stored: I am using Windows 10 and Internet Explorer, dose any one know where cookies are stored? Walter 139884
  8. Where does Windows Mail store archived emails?

Where does Windows Mail store archived emails?: Hi! I tried to use Windows Mail to download and archive some old emails, so I logged in to my email through Windows Mail. I chose a bunch of emails and clicked "archive". To my mild horror the emails disappeared both from the server and from Windows mail. Then I found the...
  9. Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email and can they be store to ?

Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email and can they be store to ?: Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email? I want to store all Win 10 mail app data to d: 115147
  10. Where are native Win 10 apps stored?

Where are native Win 10 apps stored?: Where are native Win 10 apps stored? I can't find the directory into which they are installed. I'm talking about Store, Maps. Netflix, etc. 68669