Windows 10: Where I can find this buttons in vista style builder?

Discus and support Where I can find this buttons in vista style builder? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I'm looking for this buttons & the dot pattern: I've searched but I don't find them, found ones very similar at Lists but they are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alesyt0h, May 30, 2017.

1. alesyt0h Win User

Where I can find this buttons in vista style builder?

Hello.

I'm looking for this buttons & the dot pattern:

I've searched but I don't find them, found ones very similar at Lists but they are not those.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!

:)

alesyt0h, May 30, 2017

2. vista style search function for N95 8gb?

Hi

Is there anyway to search the whole of the N95? I know there is the built in search option but it never finds anything that I know is somewhere on the phone.

What would be great is a vista style search where you can put a few letters or a word in and it scans the whole PC to find it.

Like today I saved a webpage, it saved itself as a .jsp, then it just said "saved" without telling me where it was saved to, cant find it anywhere!

cheers

rich

richleeds---01, May 30, 2017
  3. JAX1336 Win User
    Where can I find this Nokia Holder?

I've been searching for this holder since months all over the internet ,its a holder for nokia n8 to be used in bikes

Where I can find this buttons in vista style builder? [​IMG]
    its for my R1 , the speciality of the case is that it covers the whole phone so that we can use the phone to navigate even in rainy conditions
    , pls reply me if you know of any loc where this product may be available in England / in India with price if possible ! THANKS !!!

JAX1336, May 30, 2017
Thema:

Where I can find this buttons in vista style builder?

1. Where I can find this buttons in vista style builder? - Similar Threads - Where find buttons

2. Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?: I'm currently doing a case study on Windows Vista. One of the key "points" I need to find is the role of requirements in the key points of failure. I.e. What requirements were not met software requirements. I'm having trouble finding any official requirements, or even a SRS...
  3. Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?: I'm currently doing a case study on Windows Vista. One of the key "points" I need to find is the role of requirements in the key points of failure. I.e. What requirements were not met software requirements. I'm having trouble finding any official requirements, or even a SRS...
  4. Where can I find or go to pause button/key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find or go to pause button/key: Where can I find or go to pause button/key this KGR1173 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop keyboard model # 1531, 1557, 1461. Some respond for this question to use CRTL + Scrlk but it's not working....
  5. Where can I find or go to pause button/key

Where can I find or go to pause button/key: Where can I find or go to pause button/key this KGR1173 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop keyboard model # 1531, 1557, 1461. Some respond for this question to use CRTL + Scrlk but it's not working....
  6. where can I find an installation disc for Windows VISTA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I find an installation disc for Windows VISTA: older laptop running WIN VISTA - all programs and apps run fine - the other day tried to access wireless internet - NOTHING. Never had access problem before - did connection check showed NO Networks available....
  7. where can I find an installation disc for Windows VISTA

where can I find an installation disc for Windows VISTA: older laptop running WIN VISTA - all programs and apps run fine - the other day tried to access wireless internet - NOTHING. Never had access problem before - did connection check showed NO Networks available....
  8. Where do i find the settings button

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where do i find the settings button: I need to change my pin and it directs me to settings/ accounts/ sign in options but I dont know where to look for this! help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-settings-button/be42344d-d680-4226-848e-e6abbfabc396
  9. change button style

in Windows 10 Customization
    change button style: New #2 How to have the appearance of windows 7 windows buttons in windows 10, i want to take those close buttons, maximize and minimize, small, like in windows 7 and not huge like in windows 10. see the photo, I want to have the photo, I want to have the see the photo, I...
  10. Change Explorer Address bar background and text on vista style builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Explorer Address bar background and text on vista style builder: Hello!! Where I can replace color for address bar background and text? I show a pictures: Thiis is the address bar inactive: [img] I love that but when I'm going to type: [img] It turns white.. I've look at almost every option on Windows Style...