Windows 10: Where in the world photo lockscreen

Discus and support Where in the world photo lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I really want to have to cool changing photo lock screen with pictures from around the globe but I don't know where in personalisation to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dlondon13, Aug 4, 2018.

1. dlondon13 Win User

Where in the world photo lockscreen

Hi,

I really want to have to cool changing photo lock screen with pictures from around the globe but I don't know where in personalisation to turn this on.

Thanks

:)

dlondon13, Aug 4, 2018
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 4, 2018
  3. JP083 Win User
    620 Lockscreen

Thank's for the reply, i tried that and yes, went totally the same way like you explained. I noticed something too, that i can use every other photo example from my own taken photos list, but not from Where the lockscreen pictures are. But then i notice,
    that When i cannot use some Pictures from the lockscreen pics, i have to Select a pic from some other "folder" and use that, and after that i can choose every pic from the lockscreen pictures.

JP083, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Where in the world photo lockscreen - Similar Threads - Where world photo

2. Where is my lockscreen image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my lockscreen image?: I recently noticed that I never see my chosen lockscreen image when I open my laptop any longer. I do not use Windows Spotlight, but my own selected image. It always used to be present when opening my laptop the next screen was the sign-in where I opt not to have my...
  3. Where is my lockscreen image?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my lockscreen image?: I recently noticed that I never see my chosen lockscreen image when I open my laptop any longer. I do not use Windows Spotlight, but my own selected image. It always used to be present when opening my laptop the next screen was the sign-in where I opt not to have my...
  4. Where is my lockscreen image?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen photo: I can't change my lock screen photo and I only have my personal account in my laptop. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo/7645afa8-ef27-45af-bf36-ccd64e00b3f4
  6. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen photo: I can't change my lock screen photo and I only have my personal account in my laptop. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo/7645afa8-ef27-45af-bf36-ccd64e00b3f4
  7. Lockscreen photo

8. Windows on the World photo gallery

Windows on the World photo gallery: Waking up my computer to another stunning photo is gorgeous. But some of them are so stunning that I'd like to enjoy them a bit longer before the next photo replaces it. I don't want to turn off the rotation there's so many beautiful places in the world to wake up to. So...
  9. Lockscreen background photo

Lockscreen background photo: The lockscreen background photo is now blurred after recent Windows 10 updates. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-background-photo/83017a44-d14e-45a9-85f1-a0d695be844d
  10. Windows Lockscreen Photos

Windows Lockscreen Photos: Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803. Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook. About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now. I tried to...