Windows 10: Where is build number?

Discus and support Where is build number? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] I can't find screenshot "can't find". I have This PC properties screenshot "my system". I have in settings screenshot "my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Aug 29, 2017.

1. doncole Win User

Where is build number?

Where is build number? [​IMG]

I can't find screenshot "can't find".

I have This PC properties screenshot "my system".

I have in settings screenshot "my settings".

I've been thru all icons and still can't find screenshot "can't find".

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Aug 29, 2017

2. Where is Display Control Panel in Windows build 15063 (Creators)?

Hi,

Start > Settings > Type Display to see a menu appear

Smittychat., Aug 29, 2017
  3. cnguinn Win User
    Where is Display Control Panel in Windows build 15063 (Creators)?

The new Windows 10 Creators (build 15063) has removed the Display Control Panel. Specifically I, and many others, need the "Change only the text size" options.

As Microsoft moves from Control Panel to Settings, ALL FEATURES must be included in Settings. These sizing options are critically important!

Please restore these ASAP.

Pictures of these features under the prior version of Windows 10.

cnguinn, Aug 29, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Where is build number?

winver from a from a Run box will give you that.

Ztruker, Aug 29, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
  6. bro67 Win User
    It is in the first screenshot where is says "OS Build".

bro67, Aug 29, 2017
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ah, Start button, Settings, System, About ...

Ztruker, Aug 30, 2017
  8. Berton Win User

Where is build number?

And if you use it a lot you can right-click About and choose Pin to Start. It will be at the bottom of the Live Tiles.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Where is build number?

1. Where is build number? - Similar Threads - Where build number

2. My Build number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Build number: My Build number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-build-number/0416772d-f225-41a2-8d53-c8a0fe242ac5
  3. My Build number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Build number: My Build number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-build-number/0416772d-f225-41a2-8d53-c8a0fe242ac5
  4. Where is the Windows build number stored?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is the Windows build number stored?: Long story short, I want to "downgrade" my Windows 10 install. "Downgrade" is in quotes, because it's actually an update, but the build number of the update is lower 21343 to 19044. However, the setup.exe file responsible for updating refuses to install a build with a lower...
  5. Where is the Windows build number stored?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Windows build number stored?: Long story short, I want to "downgrade" my Windows 10 install. "Downgrade" is in quotes, because it's actually an update, but the build number of the update is lower 21343 to 19044. However, the setup.exe file responsible for updating refuses to install a build with a lower...
  6. Where is the Windows build number stored?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Build numbers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Build numbers: Hi, I need to know what W10 build is installed on my Dell computer. The W10 part number is GMFF7. The Service Tag is J7RR753. I need to obtain this information WITHOUT powering the unit. Thanks....
  8. Version & Build numbers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Version & Build numbers: Quick question: WinVer shows I am running Version 1903 (Build 18362.356); so am I on 19H1? I see sites that show: Windows 10 build 18323 (version 19h1 1903), another shows: Windows 10 build 18317 (19H1). These numbers are just confusing. 142776
  9. Logical build numbers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logical build numbers.: I have been thinking about the build numbering system. I think that there would be more sense if the numbers meant something. My idea; First 2 numbers are the year, the next 3 divided; 000 to 499 for the first half of the year and 500 to 999 for the second part of the...
  10. Full build number

in Windows 10 Support
    Full build number: Is there a command or power shell script to show the full version and build number. I am trying to find the following for example on remote pc's Build 14393.351 Thanks 68432