Windows 10: where is calculator in the Windows 10 start menu?

Discus and support where is calculator in the Windows 10 start menu? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I looked online but it just said click on the start menu and type in calc.exe. I am looking for where it is in the start menu instead of where to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ironfist, Dec 16, 2016.

1. ironfist Win User

where is calculator in the Windows 10 start menu?

I looked online but it just said click on the start menu and type in calc.exe. I am looking for where it is in the start menu instead of where to access it.

:)

ironfist, Dec 16, 2016
  2. WindowsOS Win User

Where is the calculator in Windows 10?

Left click the Start Menu then All Apps and surprise surprise it's under the letter "C" !!

WindowsOS, Dec 16, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Where is the calculator in Windows 10?

In my copy of Windows 10, I open the Start menu and scroll down to 'C' and there it is.

Another way to find it is to type the word 'calculator' (without the quotes) into the Search box.

BulldogXX, Dec 16, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Calculator.

Edwin, Dec 16, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    Yep, Start, C section, Calculator. If used frequently right-click and Pin to Start, will be a Tile you can move around. Can also click More and Pin to Taskbar. Most all things on that menu can be Pinned. Some of the familiar things such as Paint are in the W section, Windows Accessories.

Berton, Dec 16, 2016
  6. Open the start menu then click the All Apps Icon and look under C.

alphanumeric, Dec 16, 2016
  7. ironfist Win User
    I was looking under Windows Accessories and Windows Tools. Sweet.

ironfist, Dec 18, 2016
  8. swarfega Win User

In the search bar, type calc.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. where is calculator in the Windows 10 start menu? - Similar Threads - where calculator start

2. WHERE IS THE CALCULATOR IN WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE IS THE CALCULATOR IN WINDOWS 11?: I had the calculator before I had to Reset my computer. Now can't find it anywhere.Haven't had this computer very long & I'm not sure I like Windows 11.Lots of **** I don't want, or need & continued efforts to prevent access to windows files....
  3. WHERE IS THE CALCULATOR IN WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHERE IS THE CALCULATOR IN WINDOWS 11?: I had the calculator before I had to Reset my computer. Now can't find it anywhere.Haven't had this computer very long & I'm not sure I like Windows 11.Lots of **** I don't want, or need & continued efforts to prevent access to windows files....
  4. Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?

Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cube-root-in-windows-calculator/e3d13859-00e6-4236-9c17-1fc33f655584First off. The above answer does not solve issue.Link is to an answer by an advisor linking to a thread where way at the bottom another user says...
  5. The calculator icon changes on the start menu

The calculator icon changes on the start menu: Hi! Can anybody help me? The calculator icon changed on the start menu, but the app seems to be ok. I have no clue why. Thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-calculator-icon-changes-on-the-start-menu/61545bf9-1b0c-40e1-83d1-cbb12a048400
  6. Calculating in the start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calculating in the start menu: I remember being able to do basic calculations directly from the windows menu, but I can't get it to work now. is it still possible? Like, i would just press the Windows key, type "2+2" and it would say "4" If the feature is removed, is there any other way to instantly do...
  7. Where is cube root in windows calculator

Where is cube root in windows calculator: where in the world is cube root in windows ca;culator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cube-root-in-windows-calculator/e3d13859-00e6-4236-9c17-1fc33f655584
  8. Where does Windows 10 keep the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where does Windows 10 keep the Start Menu?: In prior Windows versions I could go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs C:\Users\<me>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs To see the shortcuts to the Start Menu. But now I have Apps that show up on the program list and are NOT in...
  9. Where is the location of the Win 10 start menu files?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the location of the Win 10 start menu files?: For whatever reason, even without updates, the start menu no longer works. I can't roll back to a previous version because there was no actual update. I do not have time to download, customize, and transfer all files to a new account (which is bizarre, seeing as how a start...
  10. Where is old Windows scientific calculator?

Where is old Windows scientific calculator?: . I have Win 10 Pro. Is there any way to install the old Windows scientific calculator, as shown in screenshot? Thanks. [img] . 102283