Windows 10: Where is Edge Favorites stored again?

Discus and support Where is Edge Favorites stored again? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I used to know this, but I don't remember anymore. 81515 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DragonFireDon22, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Where is Edge Favorites stored again?

I used to know this, but I don't remember anymore.

:)

DragonFireDon22, Apr 10, 2017

2. Saving Favorites

No, I am looking at the Favorites tab not the Reading List. Where does Edge store the favorites if not on the C:\Users\Owners\Favorites.

BarbaraBlasch, Apr 10, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Apr 10, 2017
  4. Where is Edge Favorites stored again?

Caledon Ken, Apr 10, 2017
Thema:

Where is Edge Favorites stored again?

1. Where is Edge Favorites stored again? - Similar Threads - Where Edge Favorites

2. favorites on Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    favorites on Edge: Can I make Edge openwith a verticcal favorites list similar to the way IE has been doing mit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-on-edge/d2a18a59-581e-4e1b-9e51-6f64a533d3c3
  3. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Favorites: Suddenly I'm unable to right click on a link in my favorites folder and have it open in a new window, which I used to be able to do. Now when I click on open in new window, nothing happens. If I click open in a new tab, it does and also when I right click on links in various...
  4. Stored Favorites/Bookmarks in Chromium Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Stored Favorites/Bookmarks in Chromium Edge: Windows 10 v. 21H1 Every site I visit states the following: You'll find the Microsoft Edge (Chromium) bookmarks/favourites over here: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Bookmarks ("Bookmarks" is the actual file). All is great until I get to...
  5. EDGE Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    EDGE Favorites: How do you SORT the favorites? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-favorites/05bcaa2d-4440-450c-8012-506287f63127
  6. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge Favorites: I don't usually use Edge, I like IE11; but I've had to dabble in Edge from time to time. I was wondering, where are the Favorites saved? I looked up & found an article that instructed to go to:...
  7. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Favorites: How do you change the width of the Favorites Side panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-favorites/7d3ac0b7-4fb5-4364-a313-2804ea3e431f
  8. Where does Edge Store the Favorites Bar Items

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Edge Store the Favorites Bar Items: Where does Edge store the Favorites Bar items. I'd like to be able to back it up. James 91327
  9. Where are Edge Favorites stored ?

in Browsers and Email
    Where are Edge Favorites stored ?: I was able to import them for ie to edge but I am not sure if there are stored on the hard drive or some place else. I liked in ie that you could edit favorites directly in the folder structured. I would like to edit edge so it uses the favorites folder instead of where it...
  10. Where Does Edge Store Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Where Does Edge Store Favorites: Where Does Edge Store Favorites. James 34442

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are favorites stored in edge

2. how do I find where my edge favourites are stored

3. where does edge store favorites bar

4. where are egde favorites kept 2020,
  5. where does microsoft edge store favorites,
  6. where does edge store favorites in 2019,
  7. where does edge store favorites 2019,
  8. edge favourites where are they stored,
  9. where are favorites stored build1903,
  10. where are edge favorites stored,
  11. microsoft edge where does it store favorites,