Windows 10: Where is Help & Support center located in Win 10?

Discus and support Where is Help & Support center located in Win 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded & installed Win 10. I managed to locate the Help & Support center I was used to in Win 7. Afterwards, I could not find it again. Cortana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ecbritz, Aug 6, 2015.

1. ecbritz Win User

Where is Help & Support center located in Win 10?

I downloaded & installed Win 10. I managed to locate the Help & Support center I was used to in Win 7. Afterwards, I could not find it again. Cortana of course helps. But I would really like to open the old Help & Support center from time to time to search for special items of information regarding Win 10. Where is it found?

:)

ecbritz, Aug 6, 2015
  2. keithab42 Win User

Where is IE located in Win 10?

I can't find it under system32 or syswow64.

Keith Brewer

keithab42, Aug 6, 2015
  3. keithab42 Win User
    Where is IE located in Win 10?

Thanks! Naturally I looked in all the wrong places!

keithab42, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Where is Help & Support center located in Win 10? - Similar Threads - Where Help Support

2. Win 10: where are pinned tiles in start menu located?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10: where are pinned tiles in start menu located?: With Win10 pro 21H2 I found that a pinned tile in start menu is broken no icon, though it works as a link. It is the Edge tile to be precise, and the broken icon occurred after a restore system. The rest is ok. Work done:The same broken icon of Edge was also in the taskbar....
  3. Win 10: where are pinned tiles in start menu located?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10: where are pinned tiles in start menu located?: With Win10 pro 21H2 I found that a pinned tile in start menu is broken no icon, though it works as a link. It is the Edge tile to be precise, and the broken icon occurred after a restore system. The rest is ok. Work done:The same broken icon of Edge was also in the taskbar....
  4. Win 10: where are pinned tiles in start menu located?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location: Hello, I had to reinstall my Windows 10 and I just reinstalled the latest version of Mouse and Keyboard Center MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_14.41.exe. However my macros are not showing. My old macros still exist under "Documents\Microsoft Hardware\Macros". Why isn't it using...
  6. Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location: Hello, I had to reinstall my Windows 10 and I just reinstalled the latest version of Mouse and Keyboard Center MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_14.41.exe. However my macros are not showing. My old macros still exist under "Documents\Microsoft Hardware\Macros". Why isn't it using...
  7. Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. where is the action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where is the action center: how do i get rid of all the pop up boxes in the bottom right hand corner in windows 10 i believe they are notifications. I do not know how to get to the action center or what the icon looks like HELP...
  9. Where is the location of the Win 10 start menu files?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the location of the Win 10 start menu files?: For whatever reason, even without updates, the start menu no longer works. I can't roll back to a previous version because there was no actual update. I do not have time to download, customize, and transfer all files to a new account (which is bizarre, seeing as how a start...
  10. Where are my disabled tasks located in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are my disabled tasks located in Win 10?: Guys, I just got a Win 10 computer, and I am in the process of starting to prep it for moving all my old files over from my XP computer (using PCmover). One of the things PCmover told me to do was go into Win 10's Task Scheduler and disable the tasks under the Active...