Windows 10: Where is listing of commands for checking activation

Discus and support Where is listing of commands for checking activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just upgraded my win 10 10240 to 1511 10565 but where is a listing of activation commands. 33355 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by acmanten, Dec 10, 2015.

1. acmanten Win User

Where is listing of commands for checking activation

I just upgraded my win 10 10240 to 1511 10565 but where is a listing of activation commands.

:)

acmanten, Dec 10, 2015

2. Stuck at recovery loop and MSI factory reset with Reagant false error.

At that same window, press Shift + F10

This will open the Command prompt.

Once Command Prompt has loaded, type the following commands and press Enter after each:

diskpart

list disk

select disk 0

Where 0 is the disk listed by the list disk command.

Type:

list partition

Press Enter

Type:

select partition 1

Where 1 is your partition.

Press Enter

Type:

active

Press Enter

Your partition is now active. Type exit, hit Enter and restart your computer.

Try installing again

Andre Da Costa, Dec 10, 2015
  3. zedqed Win User
    Right clicking on Start Button and clicking the following items fail to activate Eg. Progarms and Features.

1. There was nothing during the installation process that requested that Windows be activated.

Checking control panel/.../system shows that windows is activated.

2. Right click Start button gives the list that can be selected. "Activate" was a poor word. Selecting/Clicking "Command Prompt" or "Command Prompt (Admin)" does not cause the command to start or any of the other of the applications that I listed.

3. There are no pending Windows 10 updates

4. Checking control panel/.../system shows Windows edition to be "Windows 10 Pro" with no reference to a build number.

Method 2: I have no issue in opening the Start button

zedqed, Dec 10, 2015
  4. Word Man Win User

Word Man, Dec 10, 2015
  5. davidhk Win User
    I am not sure why you need " a listing of activation commands. "
    I might have completely misunderstood what you want.

For me, I will just go to Windows Update > Activation > and on the right side, it will tell me if my install is activated or not.

Where is listing of  commands for checking activation [​IMG]

davidhk, Dec 10, 2015
  6. acmanten Win User
    Thanks, and I remembered those commands were somewhere, but did not find them - thanks for your reply. I wanted to see all the info again. tks.. be safe.. Cliff M.

Where is listing of  commands for checking activation [​IMG]

acmanten, Dec 10, 2015
  7. acmanten Win User
    I really appreciate all for being there with answers.

All be safe.

acmanten, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where is listing of commands for checking activation - Similar Threads - Where listing commands

2. where is the firewall exception list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the firewall exception list: I'm getting unsupported protocol. how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-firewall-exception-list/d7f39212-2826-43fe-baca-3d89e321a787
  3. where is the firewall exception list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the firewall exception list: I'm getting unsupported protocol. how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-firewall-exception-list/d7f39212-2826-43fe-baca-3d89e321a787
  4. Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?: When I use Chrome to log into Facebook and WorldRemit and at least one more website which I can not remember now, two email addresses are prompted - one is my correct one, the other is an absurdly corrupted version of my real address - it has 'busy?' appended to the end....
  5. Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?: When I use Chrome to log into Facebook and WorldRemit and at least one more website which I can not remember now, two email addresses are prompted - one is my correct one, the other is an absurdly corrupted version of my real address - it has 'busy?' appended to the end....
  6. Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands?: Does anyone know where I can get a list of these (see image) Word 2003 toolbar commands including icons? They seem to be a little small. Regards, klxdrt 167538
  8. Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10?: Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-complete-list-of-commands-in/2418e397-4815-4055-8532-07647fcb0060
  9. Where is the list of command codes

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the list of command codes: Where can I find a complete list of the command codes when using the Windows key + R Thanks 162929
  10. Windows Shell: Commands List

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Shell: Commands List: I recently saw that you could type "shell:sendto" in to Run and that acted a shortcut to C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo. I've never seen this "shell:____" before, what are these types of commands called and what are all of them? 27704