Windows 10: where is my cursor??????

Discus and support where is my cursor?????? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can't find the pointer :( is there a magic key that I inadvertently pressed????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DebBurnside, Aug 21, 2018.

1. where is my cursor??????

can't find the pointer where is my cursor?????? :(

is there a magic key that I inadvertently pressed????

:)

DebBurnside, Aug 21, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Arnie Est Win User

where is my cursor??????

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

where is my cursor??????

1. where is my cursor?????? - Similar Threads - where cursor

2. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c
  3. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c
  4. Trying to solve issue where mouse cursor freezes every minute or so for 1 second, and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to solve issue where mouse cursor freezes every minute or so for 1 second, and then...: Hi all,I've started trouble-shooting this issue as I feel like it used to happen infrequently, and is now happening frequently.It all started with just one mouse freeze. I'd never seen it happen before. This PC is a somewhat high end, custom built gaming PC that never really...
  5. Trying to solve issue where mouse cursor freezes every minute or so for 1 second, and then...

Trying to solve issue where mouse cursor freezes every minute or so for 1 second, and then...: Hi all,I've started trouble-shooting this issue as I feel like it used to happen infrequently, and is now happening frequently.It all started with just one mouse freeze. I'd never seen it happen before. This PC is a somewhat high end, custom built gaming PC that never really...
  6. Accessibility for Left-Handed Users: Where to download left-handed mouse cursors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessibility for Left-Handed Users: Where to download left-handed mouse cursors?: I am looking to download from a reputable source left-handed cursors to use when my mouse is set to use the right button as the primary click. Other thread discussion I found in this site have expired links. - Thanks....
  7. Accessibility for Left-Handed Users: Where to download left-handed mouse cursors?

Accessibility for Left-Handed Users: Where to download left-handed mouse cursors?: I am looking to download from a reputable source left-handed cursors to use when my mouse is set to use the right button as the primary click. Other thread discussion I found in this site have expired links. - Thanks....
  8. Where to download the Windows Default system scheme cursor files

Where to download the Windows Default system scheme cursor files: I accidentally deleted 'Diagonal Resize 1/aero_nwse.cur,' and I have no idea where to download it. I've been searching for a while now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-the-windows-default-system/68b76211-088b-41d4-909b-36fc07b79e0c
  9. Where to download the Windows Default system scheme cursor files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to download the Windows Default system scheme cursor files: I accidentally deleted 'Diagonal Resize 1/aero_nwse.cur,' and I have no idea where to download it. I've been searching for a while now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-the-windows-default-system/68b76211-088b-41d4-909b-36fc07b79e0c
  10. Where to download the Windows Default system scheme cursor files

in Windows 10 Gaming