Windows 10: Where is Paint now?

Discus and support Where is Paint now? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Still getting used to the changes from Windows 7. Why has Paint been removed from my apps list? I have it on my computer but the only way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by teacherk6, Nov 3, 2015.

1. teacherk6 Win User

Where is Paint now?

Hello,

Still getting used to the changes from Windows 7.

Why has Paint been removed from my apps list? I have it on my computer but the only way to find it is to search for it.

I simply want it either in my Apps or on my desktop.

Thanks!

:)

teacherk6, Nov 3, 2015

2. Query regarding Windows 10 paint tools.

So I'm trying to make some stuff in paint which requires that the tools presented in paint ACTUALLY put down color where the cursor labels it, and without that pressure mechanic. Like in the old paint programs I want SOLID color with my brushes, and I want
    the color to be put exactly where the cursor says it will be, there are virtually no settings or option that I can see to do this, but I can't believe that there aren't, so where are they, and where can i get the old brushes?

Windows 10 Paint tool issues

ShakesphereCowger, Nov 3, 2015
  3. JimHobza Win User
    Paint

Where is "paint" in windows 10. Not "fresh paint"

Alternatively, how do I save and manage screenshots?

JimHobza, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Where is Paint now?

Paint can be found in Start Menu under W > Windows Accessories:

Where is Paint now? [​IMG]

Right click it and pin to Start (the right side of the Start Menu) for quick access.

Kari, Nov 3, 2015
Thema:

Where is Paint now?

1. Where is Paint now? - Similar Threads - Where Paint

2. how to save MS Paint where I can still access the layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to save MS Paint where I can still access the layers: when I try to save on MS Paint it only has file types where it would only flatten the image and after that I cannot make any changes on the layers. Is there a way to save it like the other painting applications?...
  3. how to save MS Paint where I can still access the layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to save MS Paint where I can still access the layers: when I try to save on MS Paint it only has file types where it would only flatten the image and after that I cannot make any changes on the layers. Is there a way to save it like the other painting applications?...
  4. MS Paint resizing image does not stay where the mouse was released

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint resizing image does not stay where the mouse was released: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro v 10.0.19045 but I've had this problem in the past, I've just never been bothered enough to post about it until now... it's also followed across multiple PCs with different hardware, but if needed, I'm running an intel i7-8700-K, Asus ROG MAXIMUS X.If...
  5. MS Paint resizing image does not stay where the mouse was released

MS Paint resizing image does not stay where the mouse was released: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro v 10.0.19045 but I've had this problem in the past, I've just never been bothered enough to post about it until now... it's also followed across multiple PCs with different hardware, but if needed, I'm running an intel i7-8700-K, Asus ROG MAXIMUS X.If...
  6. Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10: I need to reload Notepad and Paint for Windows 10 but see only Windows 11 in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find these downloads? I have an HP Stream with 32meg storage so whenever a new full update to Windows 10 needs to be downloaded, I have to uninstall all the...
  7. Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10

Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10: I need to reload Notepad and Paint for Windows 10 but see only Windows 11 in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find these downloads? I have an HP Stream with 32meg storage so whenever a new full update to Windows 10 needs to be downloaded, I have to uninstall all the...
  8. in paint i cant get text small enough to fit where I need them i have to resize them to fit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in paint i cant get text small enough to fit where I need them i have to resize them to fit...: in paint i cant get text small enough to fit where I need them i have to resize them to fit how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-paint-i-cant-get-text-small-enough-to-fit-where/638d1341-875b-49a3-853f-114e331170b7
  9. in paint i cant get text small enough to fit where I need them i have to resize them to fit...

in paint i cant get text small enough to fit where I need them i have to resize them to fit...: in paint i cant get text small enough to fit where I need them i have to resize them to fit how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-paint-i-cant-get-text-small-enough-to-fit-where/638d1341-875b-49a3-853f-114e331170b7
  10. Where do ibis paint png files go to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do ibis paint png files go to?: I saved my drawing on ibis paint as a png but I can't find it with file explorer, does anyone know where the drawing goes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-ibis-paint-png-files-go-to/8a5e183c-62f5-45d2-9fcb-3527f2da82a5