Windows 10: Where is Sign-in Screen setting?

Discus and support Where is Sign-in Screen setting? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Simply want to know how to have a different Lock-Screen picture than my Sign-in Screen. Easy Peasy But I must be Thick. Take care All, MardyGrub.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartinDay1, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Where is Sign-in Screen setting?

I Simply want to know how to have a different Lock-Screen picture than my Sign-in Screen.

Easy Peasy But I must be Thick.

Take care All, MardyGrub.

:)

MartinDay1, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 12, 2018
  3. dacrone Win User
    different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Aug 12, 2018
  4. BobHelms Win User

Where is Sign-in Screen setting?

After 1803 update can't set sign-in screen

Lenovo T530 laptop Windows 10 pro 1803 update. Update installed without any known problems. I cannot set the sign-in screen. Wasn't a problem until 1803 was installed. I have set the lock screen and I understood that this is / was the same as setting the sign-in screen. Anyone have any suggestions? TIA for any help.
    Bob Helms

BobHelms, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Where is Sign-in Screen setting?

1. Where is Sign-in Screen setting? - Similar Threads - Where Sign Screen

2. where is settings in the registry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is settings in the registry?: hi,Does anyone know where is settings in the registry? If I want to add my Microsoft 365 subscription information, try to know how to add it via the registry. No articles online stating on how to do it....
  3. Cortana settings...where????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana settings...where????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joeyat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2e5xu/cortana_settingswhere/
  4. Where is the Cortana Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the Cortana Settings?: Just updated to Windows 2004. Cortana got a huge overhaul. But I am having trouble finding the settings for Cortana. I searched in PC Settings and got nothing. How can I configure Cortana now? submitted by /u/S0uvik [link] [comments]...
  5. Where's the settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where's the settings: Just why, out of all useless features and animations your **** OS has you had to remove the only thing that didn't hurt anyone Tell me the point of having a color calibration tool for the display if THE **** TOOL DOES NOTHING, it literally just tells me to mess around with...
  6. Where is the setting to start programs on the same screen as the taskbar?

Where is the setting to start programs on the same screen as the taskbar?: I have multiple monitors and have configured my taskbar to appear on all monitors. When I start a new program from the taskbar on a secondary monitor, the initial window appears on the primary monitor, and I have to drag the program over to the correct monitor. I was not...
  7. Can't set background picture on sign-in screen

Can't set background picture on sign-in screen: Hi, I can't set the background picture on sign-in screen When I go to settings/personalisation/lock screen the option 'Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen' is missing Any ideas? 126223
  8. Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard: I cannot find the "at" sign on the Spanish keyboard layout on my Surface Book. I am currently on a US layout keyboard but to type special spanish characters I switch to the spanish keyboard layout in software. I was just wondering where the symbol is as in the Spanish layout...
  9. ASUS set up screen - where to find this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS set up screen - where to find this?: My HP printer needs fixing in order to print. My router is ASUS. My printer asks me to set a provided pin code on to the wireless router´s setup screen. Where can I find this screen? Or is it enough just to press OK button? Your help will be appreciated:-) ps. I am not a...
  10. Where is this setting?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is this setting?: I'm fairly sure this is a Windows 10 setting. When I drag my mouse off screen in the bottom right corner, all windows close and I get my desktop wallpaper. I'd like to switch it off. Looked in many places but so far haven't found it. -- Terry, East Grinstead, UK 65676

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign-in screen setting