Windows 10: Where is the Anniversary Edition

Discus and support Where is the Anniversary Edition in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My desktop PC just updated but it shows Version 1511, OS Build 10586.545 – Where is the Anniversary update (I believe it's Version: 1607)? 59567 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RAPw10, Aug 9, 2016.

1. RAPw10 Win User

Where is the Anniversary Edition

My desktop PC just updated but it shows Version 1511, OS Build 10586.545 – Where is the Anniversary update (I believe it's Version: 1607)?

:)

RAPw10, Aug 9, 2016

2. Anniversary Edition: Where Is It?

Thanks for idea. I tried this command and the screen flashed for a 1/4 sec. and then nothing!

Dism /Online /Cleanup-image /Checkhealth or even just dism

Any idea why?

EddieJoseph, Aug 9, 2016
  3. Anniversary Edition: Where Is It?

Yes you get the latest protection in you are on even 1507 itself Where is the Anniversary Edition :)

Patch Tuesday patches the OS monthly, however the rate of updates on Windows 10 14393 aka 1607 is a bit high as it was a bit buggy initially. By not updating manually you also do miss new features available with the upgrade.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 9, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

I had to do mine manually as it never showed up. You may have to do the same. Go here and click on second button and update that way. You can choose to keep your programs and files.

swarfega, Aug 9, 2016
  5. RAPw10 Win User
    Yes, just got an email via "Ask Leo" with that URL - Thank You

RAPw10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where is the Anniversary Edition - Similar Threads - Where Anniversary Edition

2. Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition: I redeemed a game code in the microsoft store (the standard sea of thieves) but there are 2 "versions" of the game. One is the standard edition and the other is the anniversary edition, i own the simple one but not the other one. Do i get to play sea of thieves without any...
  3. Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition: I purchased a new computer that does not have a CD drive. How do I transfer my application to the new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-image-suite-2006-anniversary-edition/7e759a01-6d24-4905-b60c-21b7f83f1cca"
  4. Anniversary edition removed Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Anniversary edition removed Edge favorites: The "anniversary edition" failed to import the Edge favorites from the previous edition. I have full backups, so restoring files/folders is an option. However, simply putting back the old Edge app storage location...
  5. Error when updating to anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error when updating to anniversary edition: My laptop just popped up with the update for w10 home edition to the new anniversary edition. I ran the update and after all was said and done (no obvious errors or messages) I got the message that an error occurred and the error code was 0x80010108.... I tried again a couple...
  6. Turn off Cortana Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Cortana Anniversary edition: Just upgraded to Anniversary version. Ho do I turn off Cortana in my Anniversary Edition ? Tks 64362
  7. Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition: Good morning every one. I realize we're all suffering from boredom while waiting for the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10, but I'm trying to make plans for a clean install and the apps I will want to add. I figure I'm not alone in this quest, so I thought we could all weigh...
  8. Can't Install Fonts in Win10Pro64 Anniversary Edition

Can't Install Fonts in Win10Pro64 Anniversary Edition: Hi...I'll admit it, I need help. I have an extensive collection of fonts that are totally different from the limited Win10 array. For example: Clearface and Korinna in many weights and styles. My highly-efficient and wonderful Font Navigator 4.1.0 does not seem to work...
  9. Trouble downloading Windows 10 Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble downloading Windows 10 Anniversary edition: I'm trying to download the Windows 10 Anniversary edition, I get error messages like “Something went wrong. Couldn’t download Windows 10. Check your network settings, and try again.” And when I try the Media creation tool, it appears to begin downloading, and stays on...
  10. Anniversary Edition no spinning dots at restart/shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Edition no spinning dots at restart/shutdown: Hello. I have noticed that now when my pc restarts or shutdown there are no spinning dots above the text. Anyone? 58691