Windows 10: Where is this startup program located?

Discus and support Where is this startup program located? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I recently installed a Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti card. A startup program ASUS GPUTweaklI was also installed. I want to stop the program from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Charlie210, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Where is this startup program located?

I recently installed a Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti card. A startup program ASUS GPUTweaklI was also installed. I want to stop the program from running at startup but can't find where it is located. Tried searching the startup folders and they are empty. I checked Task Manager and it isn't there. Checked Task Scheduler and didn't see one. Searched the registry for the program name and nothing. Can anyone tell me where this program is being launched from. I am running Windows 10 Home 1803.

:)

Charlie210, Aug 3, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Where is this startup program located?

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Where is this startup program located?

1. Where is this startup program located? - Similar Threads - Where startup program

2. Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup Program: I'd like to know what's this startup program if its a virus, I cant even open it's location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/startup-program/28b9ac5d-b1d0-4ed4-bbae-c65a93aaead1
  3. Where is this Icon located at?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is this Icon located at?: I know where most of Windows 10 Icons are located at, but this one I can't find. [img] I've looked everywhere, imageres.dll for a start and 9 other .dll files that have icons sets that I know of. I can't find this one. Hopefully someone might know where it's hiding at....
  4. Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located?: It says it was saved to the clipboard. Where then is access to the clipboard? i understand i can choose to save it yet again from this pop-up if i catch it on time, but why would i bother since it's already saved for me? tyia [ATTACH]...
  5. "program" in startup applications with location "C:\Program" Files\Teams...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "program" in startup applications with location "C:\Program" Files\Teams...: [ATTACH] As shown above. I checked hidden files/directory under C: and there is none called "Program" I'm not sure if this is a Microsoft Teams related program at this point or a malware/virus Can anyone help me figure out what this is?...
  6. Where is this .ico located?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is this .ico located?: Windows 10 - 1903 [img] The icon on the far left is the one in cannot find. I can only browse to the one on the far right when I choose "Change Icon" in properties for my shortcut. 146467
  7. Startup locations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup locations: Hello: In addition to folders • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and • C:\Users\[UserID]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup where do applications start at startup? Thanks, 127501
  8. Startup locations

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup locations: Hello: In addition to folders • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and • C:\Users\[UserID]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup where do applications start at startup? Thanks, 127501
  9. Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Programs: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I prevent certain programs from starting when Windows starts? Will startup programs slow my computer down? And is there a way to modify the program so it will not start up when Windows starts up during the installation process? Any help...
  10. Startup Folder Location

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Folder Location: Exactly where is the Startup Folder for Windows 10 located? Thank you. 4073