Windows 10: Where the audio chip location on Asus X550LD laptop motherboard?

Discus and support Where the audio chip location on Asus X550LD laptop motherboard? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Asus X550LD laptop do not have any sound from internal speaker and headphone jack. After update the driver,it still not working. There is no any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam88888, May 13, 2016.

1. Sam88888 Win User

Where the audio chip location on Asus X550LD laptop motherboard?

My Asus X550LD laptop do not have any sound from internal speaker and headphone jack.
    After update the driver,it still not working.
    There is no any sound device found in device manager.
    So I decide to open the laptop and see whether there have the internal audio chip or not.
    But I don't know where is the audio chip location.
    Because this laptop I just buy it from eBay.

Any expert had such information,please help me and provide me some information.
    Thank you for taking a look.

:)

Sam88888, May 13, 2016

2. Computer wont go to sleep

Sir i already tried running power troubleshooter many times but it shows no results.

Updated BIOS, and set to its factory defaults and HDD as its 1st boot device .

I am using ASUS X550LD laptop.

SUNILSINGHVZ, May 13, 2016
  3. Audio Headphone not working (headphone Option)

Switch from Win7 To Win10 . No headphone audio on front jack. Does cut off speaker Jack audio. No icon for headphones!! Asus mother board c/w audio chip. "VIA HD audio controller" Troubleshooter does not do anything to audio.

Smileing 1, May 13, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hello, basics:
    Rt click the Volume icon, open Volume Mixer, check none muted.
    Rt click the Volume icon, open Playback devices, check the correct one is selected.
    Rt click the Volume icon, click Troubleshoot.... and post the result.

Open Device Manager (Windows key + X, click Device Manager)
    Check no yellow exclamation marks.

Try disabling audio enhancements e.g.

Where the audio chip location on Asus X550LD laptop motherboard? [​IMG]

Note the bit depth and try changing it. Reset if no change.

Where the audio chip location on Asus X550LD laptop motherboard? [​IMG]

If still problems, please complete your system specs and advise your audio driver (e.g. Realtek, Conexant...)

dalchina, May 13, 2016
  5. Sam88888 Win User
    Thank you for your solution.
    But my laptop no show any audio device like speaker.
    My laptop model is Asus X550LD.
    Processor : i5-4200U
    But it seem not driver problem,I had try install the driver get from Asus.com,but still not working.
    Do you know where the audio chip location on motherboard?
    I just need to know the audio chip location and check it,if possible replace it as well.

Sam88888, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where the audio chip location on Asus X550LD laptop motherboard? - Similar Threads - Where audio chip

2. Location... Where is my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Location... Where is my laptop?: Where is my laptop* Changed to a question* Original title: Location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-where-is-my-laptop/356334d3-1c95-4f81-ac5e-a7cfb240de8f
  3. Location... Where is my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location... Where is my laptop?: Where is my laptop* Changed to a question* Original title: Location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-where-is-my-laptop/356334d3-1c95-4f81-ac5e-a7cfb240de8f
  4. Location... Where is my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wifi chip in motherboard never worked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi chip in motherboard never worked.: For the longest time while I've had my pc the I've always used a usb wifi adapter because I couldn't get internet connection with anything else. While I'm at school, I use an ethernet cable which isn't a problem but when I'm home I have to use wifi. The motherboard I have is...
  6. wifi chip in motherboard never worked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi chip in motherboard never worked.: For the longest time while I've had my pc the I've always used a usb wifi adapter because I couldn't get internet connection with anything else. While I'm at school, I use an ethernet cable which isn't a problem but when I'm home I have to use wifi. The motherboard I have is...
  7. Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues

Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues: hello ive updated my pc to windows 10 today and i cant get any audio output and input out of the motherboard my motherboard is asus P5Q SE 177859
  8. Bluetooth not detecting devices on WINDOWS 10 Asus X550LD laptop.

Bluetooth not detecting devices on WINDOWS 10 Asus X550LD laptop.: I'm trying to connect my bluetooth devices to my laptop since last 1 week and i'm up with no working solution. Bluetooth devices aren't showing into my laptop nor the laptop bluetooth device is showing up my phone. I've tried bluetooth speakers but the device name won't show...
  9. external storage chip (SDHC card in asus laptop)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external storage chip (SDHC card in asus laptop): how do I activate it, I have it in and when I look at my storage I see it but I dont know how to use it and since my laptop doesn't have much storage on this thing and I got a chip for sims4...
  10. Asus Laptop dual graphics chip - frustrating

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Laptop dual graphics chip - frustrating: why oh why oh why would they develop a dual graphics card on one machine please go back to the hay day.. anyways I have an Asus Laptop Q534UXK and the issue is the resolution for games like origin client and other apps in that the app opens up to the recommended resolution...