Windows 10: Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi In the Microsoft Store, I can not find the "WhatsApp for PC" app for Windows 10. Why? Thanks Bye 8051 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by balubeto, Jul 9, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store

Hi

In the Microsoft Store, I can not find the "WhatsApp for PC" app for Windows 10. Why?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Jul 9, 2015

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Jul 9, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Jul 9, 2015
  4. ixian Win User

Windows Phone only, I am pretty sure they haven't made a Universal App version yet.

ixian, Jul 9, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    Yeah, there are a lot of those.. like Pandora... wish they had a Universal version. The Phone version works great.

Mystere, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Where WhatsApp app

2. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  3. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  4. Where is the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  5. Where is the Microsoft Store?

Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  6. Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.: Hello Team,we have try to install many time but issue was same. Please my issue Microsoft Team. My Windows Version is 11 and we have install latest updates as well.Regards,Rao Noman....
  7. Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.

Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.: Hello Team,we have try to install many time but issue was same. Please my issue Microsoft Team. My Windows Version is 11 and we have install latest updates as well.Regards,Rao Noman....
  8. i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.: i tried resetting the store and i tries restarting my pc and everything... i had it before, but it all started when they told me to update so i signed out to update but didnt work so i deleted the app and now i cant even find it anymore...
  9. i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.

i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.: i tried resetting the store and i tries restarting my pc and everything... i had it before, but it all started when they told me to update so i signed out to update but didnt work so i deleted the app and now i cant even find it anymore...
  10. I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.

I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.: I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store. Even when I search for it on google it redirects me to the store to the WhatsApp page without the "GET" button....