Windows 10: Where to buy ssd caddy?

Discus and support Where to buy ssd caddy? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a Dell XPS 8700 desktop with an intel i7 with a 1 tb drive and 12 gb ram. I bought an intel 535 SSD (240gb) it didn't come with a caddy, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mike6623, Oct 31, 2015.

1. mike6623 Win User

Where to buy ssd caddy?

I bought a Dell XPS 8700 desktop with an intel i7 with a 1 tb drive and 12 gb ram. I bought an intel 535 SSD (240gb) it didn't come with a caddy, and I have no clue which one to buy. Where would I buy one?? It is just " in there" as is, right now and I want it mounted

:)

mike6623, Oct 31, 2015

2. Windows 10 store installing game on full disk

@ Rakesh Narayanaswamy

Hello, I'm presuming the fella means SSD not SD. I have the same problem and will not buy any games from the Store

until it's solved.

My PC has a small SSD boot drive and a couple of HDD's for storage and games. Games bought from the

Windows store do not give us the option to choose where they are installed. By default they install to the boot drive. And like many PC gamers I have more than one drive in my PC, An SSD is the main OS
    boot drive and not big enough to hold many games so I do not use it for games.

We need to be able to choose where the store installs the games we buy.

nashathedog, Oct 31, 2015
  3. Where to buy???

Have you tried online retailers that ship to your country?

www.expansys.com is good.

psychomania---01, Oct 31, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

Where to buy ssd caddy?

5. topgundcp Win User
    topgundcp, Oct 31, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where to buy ssd caddy?

1. Where to buy ssd caddy? - Similar Threads - Where buy ssd

2. Where to Buy Old Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to Buy Old Windows: My Company, Production Department to be exact buy a Machine but the controller program require to run on old Windows XP.Im still asking the vendor if they could make it works on Windows 10.Now i am trying to get Plan B if in case the vendor unable to makes it work, how can i...
  3. Where to Buy Old Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to Buy Old Windows: My Company, Production Department to be exact buy a Machine but the controller program require to run on old Windows XP.Im still asking the vendor if they could make it works on Windows 10.Now i am trying to get Plan B if in case the vendor unable to makes it work, how can i...
  4. Where to buy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy: What is a fair/running price for Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, download onto USB? Amazon only has the download but not the USB. Just build my first computer. Now need the software. Also, I'm a teacher but I don't want the education version. submitted by /u/Fightforone [link]...
  5. Where to buy activation key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy activation key?: I installed Windows 10 via flashdrive, now I need a activation key. Where do I buy one from? submitted by /u/Riku4441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fd4h7a/where_to_buy_activation_key/
  6. Im buying an ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Im buying an ssd: If I buy an ssd can I just plug it in or is it more complicated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-buying-an-ssd/35c7417f-e5cd-4d96-9f9b-fd8ac4032bb3"
  7. Where to buy 2 5" mounting bracket/caddy?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where to buy 2 5" mounting bracket/caddy?: I have a Sager NP9876/Clevo P870KM1-G gaming laptop. I would like to install 2 SSDs into the hard drive slots. But the SSDs I bought dont come with screws or an aluminum/metal caddy/bracket to secure them into the laptop. Sure, I can just slide them into the slots, but I dont...
  8. Is it possible to boot Windows 10 from Caddy SSD?

Is it possible to boot Windows 10 from Caddy SSD?: I am purchasing new laptop which comes with DOS and I dont want to open screws etc of laptop to change Harddrive into SSD. I have Samsung 840 PRO SSD. So, is it possible if I install Windows 10 on SSD and boot it from Caddy instead of Harddrive? Regards. 119343
  9. Where to buy a laptop battery?

Where to buy a laptop battery?: Trying to find a decent battery for my Y500, i know you can buy them off ebay, amazon etc but is there any other places? Or do you just take a chance and buy one from ebay? 61037
  10. Buying SSD

Buying SSD: Hey guys, i decided to buy a SSD... My requirements: 120gb(no more i install only windows + apps like browser,office,personal apps(10GB) vlc,winrar etc..) But here is problem : Price - ?? Something to 50 I found Sandisk SSD Plus 120GB for 44 on Amazon. But...