Windows 10: Where to get offline updates

Discus and support Where to get offline updates in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, For example, update kb3116908 released. I don't want to use Windows Update for each system and I need the offline installer. Also can't get from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omidsolo, Dec 4, 2015.

1. omidsolo Win User

Where to get offline updates

Hi,
    For example, update kb3116908 released.
    I don't want to use Windows Update for each system and I need the offline installer.
    Also can't get from Microsoft Catalog.
    Anyone have the direct download link from Microsoft? It should be a long URL.
    Thank you in advance.

:)

omidsolo, Dec 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 Update 1709

Hey,

I need to be able to update a system with an offline installer! the system in question is not allowed to make contact with the network or any other system so my question is where can i get my hands on an offline installer that dosent require to connect to
    microsoft services?

MikaelMild, Dec 4, 2015
  3. Windows Cumulative Update not installing

Why is it useless to delete the Windows Update folder files? And where can I get the offline Update Installer? Also, how do I return to Normal Mode if I am in Safe Mode?

Paintyourworld, Dec 4, 2015
  4. f14tomcat Win User

KB3116908 - Search Microsoft.com

This may run you in circles, if so, you're only going to get it via WU. MS Intentional. How many systems do you have? It only takes about a minute to download thru WU!

f14tomcat, Dec 4, 2015
  5. omidsolo Win User
    I was aware of that useless link! Thanks for the advise! In the future I install all updates online for each system, about 10 per day! You changed my life Sir!

omidsolo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Where to get offline updates - Similar Threads - Where offline updates

2. Where is the Windows mode for playing offline?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Windows mode for playing offline?: My computer is the offline player's computer. I do all my online activities on my mobile device. I was very reluctant to pay for the purchase of Windows 10 because I am a gamer and the Windows 7x64 OS completely satisfied me. Now, Microsoft wants money from me again and...
  3. Where is the Windows mode for playing offline?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the Windows mode for playing offline?: My computer is the offline player's computer. I do all my online activities on my mobile device. I was very reluctant to pay for the purchase of Windows 10 because I am a gamer and the Windows 7x64 OS completely satisfied me. Now, Microsoft wants money from me again and...
  4. Where is the Windows mode for playing offline?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Where do i download the update MS photo package offline -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do i download the update MS photo package offline -...: Hi Everyone,Please help to solve my problem in finding the offline installer or command that can download the below updated version of MS photo.Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2023.10030.27002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...
  6. Where do i download the update MS photo package offline -...

Where do i download the update MS photo package offline -...: Hi Everyone,Please help to solve my problem in finding the offline installer or command that can download the below updated version of MS photo.Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2023.10030.27002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...
  7. Where are Win10 offline maps stored?

Where are Win10 offline maps stored?: I can't find them at C:\. What would be the file name of the offline map for Colorado?Thanks,Terry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-win10-offline-maps-stored/5357b774-2f21-484a-859a-603d30060e58
  8. Where to get 2004 update manually

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to get 2004 update manually: The update assistant from the windows website only provides the 20h2 update. Any idea where I can get the 2004 from? Thanks submitted by /u/fandralfaghalm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mrbgwa/where_to_get_2004_update_manually/
  9. Offline Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Offline Update: Can I transfer Windows 10 updates/upgrades from one computer to another one that is not connected to the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline-update/f66fa608-109b-48b8-9d1f-789192dcc9c8
  10. Where to find the downloaded offline maps.

Where to find the downloaded offline maps.: I just upgraded from Build 10041 to Build 10061. I downloaded a few maps using 'Systems - Maps' but unable to find where these maps are saved. This happens to both builds. Please advise where can I find the saved maps. 5578