Windows 10: Where to...?

Discus and support Where to...? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone know where to report bugs for Windows 10, when I find them as this is the only place I can find regarding Windows 10? 6519 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kuyenmotdivad, May 31, 2015.

1. Where to...?

Hi,

Does anyone know where to report bugs for Windows 10, when I find them as this is the only place I can find regarding Windows 10?

:)

kuyenmotdivad, May 31, 2015

2. Where Oh Where did Windows 10 go? Oh where, oh where can it be?

Was not helpful in the least bit. Couldn't figure out how to Reboot in Safe Mode. Since I cannot even find how I can ReBoot in Safety Mode. Then, I did this...hold down the Shift key when clicking the Restart button,
    which would either do nothing or just restart the computer.

b. The next screen will present you with three options. Click Troubleshoot.

c. Next, hit Advanced options followed by Windows Startup Settings from the next screen.

d. Your PC will now be rebooted to enable the advanced parameters, which include Safe Mode as well. Once it restarts, you’ll get nine options whereby the following commands apply:

F4 for Safe Mode

F5 for Safe Mode with Networking

F6 for Safe Mode with Command Prompt

For more information you may refer to the article mentioned below.

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)

When all that didn't work I tried the old ALT, CTRL, DELETE WHICH DID NOTHING EITHER!!!

I had to reload Windows 10 a second time, and I am going in for my third time this afternoon! As long as the computer is on, so is it. I can use my WINDOW and do and get all kinds of things! With out it, I only get my left
    click items, and that's it. So, even though I don't want to run Cotrazeta or whatever, I guess I'll have to so maybe I can run to thinks like download tablets and run apps! OOOOOoooooooooo! Fun and exciting!!!!

Then after all is done I can go into my resolution and fix the size of my apps on my desktop, because they do not need to be bigger than a postage stamp. If running any of these programs could be causing me problems, let me
    know!!!! I restart my computer and either too big or too small to go again.

The programs I keep to download are as follows:

Ad Guard File, ADOBE File, Amazon Cloud File, Apple Quicktime File, Auslogic's BoostSpeed File, DirecTV File, Epson File, Firefox File, Garmin File, HP File, ITUNES File, JAVA File, McAFEE File, MP3 File, MP3 ROCKET File, Photo
    Folder News File, PhotoShop File, Pillsbury Coupons File, Weather Channel File, WINDOWS File, +PLUS+, an activity.aspx sheet/ File, and an swt. sheet/File. NOW, IF ANY OF THESE FILES WOULD MAKE MY 10 FR0M WORKING, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO REMOVE IT! I could remove
    it now and add it later on. Which I have to do with my printer because it was purchased in 2008, and needs to be from 2010.

So, once again, I'll re-load 10. If you come up with anything to help it, Please let me know! I'd be excited!!!!

Thank you! Sincerely, Mary Mac

PS…Also, when I changed the screen resolution to change the size of my ICONS, that has been a bit of a mess as well. In WINDOWS 10, the resolution is automatically set to 1366X768. Which makes the ICONS the size postage
    stamps, or regular large Icons. Hitting Medium or Small will not change the size.If you go into the CONTROL PANEL, then APPEARANCE AND PERSONALIZATION, and finally ADJUST SCREEN RESOLUTION. Go to the RESOLUTION LINE and change it down from 1366X768, to 1360X768
    there is very little change. But change it to 1280X768, and its down to the small size a few of us were looking for. But after working it for a bit, it will get toooooooo small. So you have to bring it back up to 1366X 768. 1360X768 won’t be big enough. After
    I shut it down over night and lost most of my WINDOWS 10 stuff, I am now, once again stuck at 1366X768 with a line in the middle of my ICONS. OK!!!! NOW IN MY WORD 2013, MY ARIAL 12 HAS SHRUNK AS WELL! Makes you wonder…HONEY, WHO SHRUNK THE WINDOWS 10? Thank
    you for what help you can give me.

Again, Sincerely, Mary Mac Donald

PS AGAIN! I don't know if this will help or not, but I have a HP PAVILLION AMD A8.

Mac Donald917309, May 31, 2015
  3. Where Oh Where did Windows 10 go? Oh where, oh where can it be?

Hi there! I did my reserve and did my download. It took 2 days, but no major problem. I started going through all the set up stuff, which I was losing patience with. When it came to having to connect with your computer chick, I just didn't want to become
    her best friend right there and then. 2 days later, ALL OF MY APPS ARE GONE, anything to do with the computer chick, I don't even have settings!!!! I want WINDOWS 10, but I thought I could selected what I wanted. If I have to put up with the computer chick
    I will....I'll just find a way around her later. But I want all my other stuff back! And I would like my Small Icons to be Small!!!! Not medium listed as small. If I can't get control of my system, I'll go back 8 and consider this a failure. Also, I was going
    to try to make a back up of 10 on a Thumb Drive that I saw on here to restart the system, and now I cannot find that either. HELP!!!! Next steps please!!!!!

Mac Donald917309, May 31, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Where to...?

'Windows Feedback' App in the All apps menu.

Where to...? [​IMG]

Edwin, May 31, 2015
  5. Cheers, will have to look for that app.

kuyenmotdivad, May 31, 2015
Thema:

Where to...?

1. Where to...? - Similar Threads - Where

2. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  3. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  4. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  6. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  7. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  8. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  9. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  10. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...