Windows 10: Where would I find a picture viewer app

Discus and support Where would I find a picture viewer app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to find a picture viewing app or program that runs a slideshow but doesn't replace my background and can be minimized if needed. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tiger255487, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Where would I find a picture viewer app

I am trying to find a picture viewing app or program that runs a slideshow but doesn't replace my background and can be minimized if needed.

This program/app would run inside a window like a portable picture frame and have slideshow options. I would like to be able to move the window resize and minimize.

I have googled for it but got so many hits on things that are completely not relevant to what I am looking for. Whether I lack the key words required to find such programs/apps i do not know but haven't found one so far. So please can someone clue me in on something under those requirements.

It doesn't have to be elaborate or fancy just windowed picture viewing, that's on a constant run, would be nice.

:)

tiger255487, Nov 15, 2016

2. Need image viewer zoom software for N900

Hi all, I need a picture viewer with zoom feature for N900, where can I find a free app? Thx.

gemini632003, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Changing default photo viewer?

I wish to remain using MS Office Picture Manager (from Office 2010/2013) as my default photo viewer (because MS Edge photo viewer) is unreliable and difficult to navigate. Why/Where can I find the older version of Photo viewer --or even IE 11-- to use
    as my default viewer?

Looking for the IE 11 photoviewer app in "the Store" is a time-consuming waste-of-time. Please assist!

Thanks.

JeffTJohnson, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Where would I find a picture viewer app

Have you tried the standard Photos app?

Steve C, Nov 15, 2016
  5. Try irfanview. Irfanview.com

lagunasrfr, Nov 15, 2016
  6. topgundcp Win User
    topgundcp, Nov 15, 2016
  7. mrgeek Win User
    I ditto 'topgundcp's" choice of Faststone. Very easy to use and navigate without a zillion buttons you'll never use to confuse you. The slideshow button is the one in the top row to the right of the hand icon and hitting it will let you customize your slideshow.

mrgeek, Nov 16, 2016
  8. Where would I find a picture viewer app

i second that. faststone image viewer is my first choice

MirnaDorris, Nov 16, 2016
  9. pyramid10 Win User
    ArtSage

Two extracted zip files for a versatile slideshow program. The libraries' files are extracted into the main artsage extracted folder. It does what you specified, and offers transition effects between 'slides'. Just point it to the folder of 'slides'.

pyramid10, Nov 17, 2016
  10. Captain Win User
    I recommend: Image Glass <--Link
    If not your thing then infraview, would be a second.

Captain, Nov 19, 2016
  11. ME2
    Me2 Win User
    Penteract Picture Viewer 2.

Thema:

Where would I find a picture viewer app

1. Where would I find a picture viewer app - Similar Threads - Where find picture

2. Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?: Can anyone tell me where the path is to the Windows 11 Photo Viewer? Please do not tell me how to access the Photo Viewer. I already know that. I need the path because I need to specify it in FileZilla in order to open certain files with it. Thank you!...
  3. Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?: Can anyone tell me where the path is to the Windows 11 Photo Viewer? Please do not tell me how to access the Photo Viewer. I already know that. I need the path because I need to specify it in FileZilla in order to open certain files with it. Thank you!...
  4. i can't find choose where to find apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find choose where to find apps: i just bought this new hp 14 laptop and tried downloading some apps on it but i couldn't. ive reset my microsoft app store but still couldn't find it. this is confusing me...
  5. i can't find choose where to find apps

i can't find choose where to find apps: i just bought this new hp 14 laptop and tried downloading some apps on it but i couldn't. ive reset my microsoft app store but still couldn't find it. this is confusing me...
  6. Where would I be able to find my digital license number?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where would I be able to find my digital license number?: Where would I be able to find my digital license number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-would-i-be-able-to-find-my-digital-license/b66bb54d-c438-4347-becf-df3dc6c8d1f8
  7. Where would I be able to find my digital license number?

Where would I be able to find my digital license number?: Where would I be able to find my digital license number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-would-i-be-able-to-find-my-digital-license/b66bb54d-c438-4347-becf-df3dc6c8d1f8
  8. Where can I find pictures which I tag as favorite?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find pictures which I tag as favorite?: I think this could be really helpful for me in finding some pictures that I need, but the problem is that I have no clue where those pictures appear, I've googled it and couldn't find any helpful information so I'm asking here, thanks in advance. submitted by /u/Reuv123l...
  9. Where do I find this Windows 10 picture?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where do I find this Windows 10 picture?: Saw this on someone's windows 10 background, but can't find it on the internet Would appreciate if someone can tell me where can I find it submitted by /u/Chelister [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixi2rm/where_do_i_find_this_windows_10_picture/
  10. Where do I find my account picture?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Where do I find my account picture?: Please note that this problem has been solved. I can't figure out how to change the prefix to "Solved" so I am editing the question with this paragraph. Can anyone tell me where Windows puts my account photograph? I'm talking about the one that appears on my Windows login...