Windows 10: Where'd the old Windows games go?

Discus and support Where'd the old Windows games go? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm trying to get the old games like minesweeper solitaire spider etc. can't find a download package online. Would appreciate someone helping me get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bmarconi, Nov 1, 2015.

1. bmarconi Win User

Where'd the old Windows games go?

I'm trying to get the old games like minesweeper solitaire spider etc. can't find a download package online. Would appreciate someone helping me get them back.

Thanks!

:)

bmarconi, Nov 1, 2015

2. Can't work out the Ovi Twitter widget, anyone help?

Where'd you get that?

richwhite---01, Nov 1, 2015
  3. Error Code 0xc004f074

You are connected to a KMS. That means a VOLUME license.

Where'd you get this copy of Windows 10?

Shenan Stanley, Nov 1, 2015
  4. Where'd the old Windows games go?

Hello bmarconi Welcome to the Ten Forums!

If you just upgraded to 10 you will find a game tile in the Start menu's tile area over on the right side. You can also scroll down to the AllApps section and open up Windows Accessories to find the games there. The MS online store also has more free games available.

Night Hawk, Nov 1, 2015
  5. bmarconi Win User
    What if I don't have accessories under the all apps section?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

bmarconi, Nov 1, 2015
  6. The "Windows Accessories" area is included in 10. That's where you go to find Windows DVD Player, Snipping tool, File Explorer, and several other items like NotePad, Paint, etc. That tile however opens up to a list of the games installed as well as the option for going to the MS online store.

Night Hawk, Nov 1, 2015
  7. lx07 Win User
    lx07, Nov 1, 2015
  8. Where'd the old Windows games go?

Pinball Wizard is a nice little freebie at the moment you can download from Pinball Wizard! for iOS - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

You simply unpack the files from zip file download into a new Pinball Wizard folder and create a shortcut to the exe file and then select the keys for the flippers z and / by default with space as the plunger as well as left and right table bump and another. Sounds just any arcade game.

Night Hawk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Where'd the old Windows games go?

1. Where'd the old Windows games go? - Similar Threads - Where'd old games

2. Where'd the search icon go after a restart ? BAD improvement...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where'd the search icon go after a restart ? BAD improvement...: 22h2 19045.3031 My corporate VPN wouldn't connect so I restarted. My Windows search icon is gone. There are no choices for search in the taskbar context menu ... you know to choose between box or icon !!! ** I ** know I can just hit Win key and start typing. This is going to...
  3. Where'd My Files Go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where'd My Files Go?: I'm curious. What happened to the little accessibility arrowheads in the leftmost column in Explorer? In Windows 10, you could click the little arrowhead and open the main file, find the subfile you wanted, and click it. Now, with Windows 11, that accessibility is gone,...
  4. Where'd My Files Go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where'd My Files Go?: I'm curious. What happened to the little accessibility arrowheads in the leftmost column in Explorer? In Windows 10, you could click the little arrowhead and open the main file, find the subfile you wanted, and click it. Now, with Windows 11, that accessibility is gone,...
  5. Old Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Games: Hi, i am trying to install Pharaoh from 1999 on my windows 10, rtx2070super i9 computer, i know it's hilarious to try to install a game form 21 yrs ago on such a beast, but it won't work, installing from original disk simply nothing happens when i press install. and...
  6. OLD Games,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OLD Games,: Helloo, I want to play old game called Bttle realm in win10, and other old games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-games/8d7484e6-d085-4a33-8e75-cf8c206c57a4
  7. Where'd the free software thread go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where'd the free software thread go?: Tried to find it but couldn't so I'll post this by itself. I know one doesn't really need third-party software to tune-up win10, but I see this occasionally on the forum: After years of development, I decided to release an all-in-one application which will include most...
  8. Old games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Old games: I am trying to download an old game from the 90's. When I put in the cd it says that I have used all my space. Could this be a PC problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-games/1b59c716-2701-4713-ac01-05df244a01b5
  9. Old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old games: Microsoft, please bring back working DirectDraw into Windows 10 and repair crashes of old versions of Warblade game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-games/00382d49-5757-4d49-987b-b02876ff4960
  10. ..where'd my 'pending windows updates' notifications go?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ..where'd my 'pending windows updates' notifications go?: ok, three or four updates ago, I for whatever reason, stopped getting windows update notifications in the action center. I'm pretty sure I should receive notifications that I have pending updates, rather than find out as an unpleasant late night surprise before shutdown at...