Windows 10: Where's my update?

Discus and support Where's my update? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Still haven't received my Threshold 2 update. Anyone know how long I might have to wait? (I'm not one of those whose update is delayed because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bunyip22, Nov 14, 2015.

1. bunyip22 Win User

Where's my update?

Still haven't received my Threshold 2 update. Anyone know how long I might have to wait? (I'm not one of those whose update is delayed because I installed W10 within the last 31 days.)

:)

bunyip22, Nov 14, 2015

2. BT WiFi App no available

Thanks for your response. I've spoken to BT and eventually got through to tech department who informed me the App had been withdrawn due to problems with windows 10. They had no idea when or if a replacement app would be available. Recently found that the Booking.com
    App is not available to windows 10 either so will switch to android products now !

Where's my app, Nov 14, 2015
  3. BT WiFi App no available

What is happening with Windows phone Apps ?

I have a Lumia 640 and a BT broadband account which has a great wifi network when out and about but after enjoying this service, I find that the BT WiFi is now not available for Windows phones ( Apple and Android are fine )

This is a major inconvenience having to constantly sign in to all the different hot spots .

I'm finding other useful apps not available too and seriously considering switching to Android.

I like Windows phones and have always supported them but the lack of main stream apps is becoming a problem now.

This BT App issue puts me at a serious disadvantage.

Where's my app, Nov 14, 2015
  4. Where's my update?

I got all mine late last night through windows 10 update,
    I waited because I found it easier doing it that way.
    So what I did was just kept checking and I know some are still getting them even now and with over 110 million laptops/computers using windows 10 the servers can only cope with so many at a time
    Also well worth waiting for

hTconeM9user, Nov 14, 2015
  5. davidhk Win User
    If you don't want to wait, you can use this new Media Creation Tool to install Threshold 2.
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

Click open the "Using the media creation tool" link and read the 2 choices of upgrading to Windows 10

davidhk, Nov 14, 2015
  6. I wrote to Brink this morning since I have three laptops that are still on build 10240 and he suggested either use the media creation tool or go to one of the sites for upgrade windows 10 now and use that.
    hope this helps.
    Shipinomore

shipinomore10, Nov 14, 2015
  7. Atomic77 Win User
    what version is threshold 2 I currently have 1511 build 10586.3? I rushed the november update because I first upgraded to windows 10 home on november 5th.

Atomic77, Nov 15, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Where's my update?

Initially the build is 10586.0 and after one update it becomes 10586.3.

BunnyJ, Nov 15, 2015
  9. Atomic77 Win User
    I guess that means I have it now because I haven't seen anymore updates since i became that build.

Atomic77, Nov 15, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    Correct, there was one more update after the initial upgrade to 10586/1511 and that changed the build number adding the 0.3 to the end.

HTH

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where's my update?

1. Where's my update? - Similar Threads - Where's update

2. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...
  3. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...
  4. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  6. someone from store where i bought my laptop asked me for my serial number to update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    someone from store where i bought my laptop asked me for my serial number to update...: answer please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-from-store-where-i-bought-my-laptop-asked/cc8ac1c6-f3f9-423b-9c29-aa0122403d89
  7. someone from store where i bought my laptop asked me for my serial number to update...

someone from store where i bought my laptop asked me for my serial number to update...: answer please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-from-store-where-i-bought-my-laptop-asked/cc8ac1c6-f3f9-423b-9c29-aa0122403d89
  8. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...: I accidentally turned off my pc from the plug mid update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-we-couldnt-complete-update/8312e63d-7f9f-4c5c-b176-533bad3b1744
  9. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...: I accidentally turned off my pc from the plug mid update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-we-couldnt-complete-update/8312e63d-7f9f-4c5c-b176-533bad3b1744
  10. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade