Windows 10: Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming!

Discus and support Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I'm on a Live site, I still get a message saying Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming! I'd quite like to turn this off, but I wonder why I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nigelmercier, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming!

Whenever I'm on a Live site, I still get a message saying Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming!

I'd quite like to turn this off, but I wonder why I would still be waiting.

:)

nigelmercier, Jul 30, 2015

2. ! Where's my upgrade? It's coming!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Do not worry this message on Microsoft Community website is to just let all the users know about the upgrade, so it’s not specific to your computer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 30, 2015
  3. ! Where's my upgrade? It's coming!

Should I worry I see the following when I come to the Microsoft Community...?...

Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming! [​IMG]

I've already got it, & it's working well! Is it scheduled to come in again? Now, after the download, I was asked whether to install now or reschedule. I chose the latter, but - noticing I still could - soon I clicked to install it (or was it to restart?)
    at the Windows Update page. So, am I or the computer or both confused? It is certainly installed, though, & I like it.

Here is a registry key (I've seen mentioned elsewhere) that may hold the answer...

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]

"AllowOSUpgrade"=dword:00000001

"KickoffDownload"=dword:00000001

"KickoffSource"=dword:00000000
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade\State]

"OSUpgradeState"=dword:00000008

"OSUpgradeStateTimeStamp"="2015-07-30 04:05:57"

PCR Just PCR, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming!

1. Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming! - Similar Threads - Where’s upgrade It’s

2. Where did this come from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did this come from?: Where did this filecome from?? I never used Remote Desktop Connection before... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-this-come-from/7ce9a3b4-82e7-4e23-a474-22a12e16839a
  3. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are they coming from?: Under my temp folder, there seem to be a lot of files named ''scoped_dir'' and then a bunch of random numbers at the back of the folder names. I also noticed that all of these ''scoped_dir'' files were being created under my temp folder at the same time, as shown below, but...
  4. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are they coming from?: Under my temp folder, there seem to be a lot of files named ''scoped_dir'' and then a bunch of random numbers at the back of the folder names. I also noticed that all of these ''scoped_dir'' files were being created under my temp folder at the same time, as shown below, but...
  5. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Where is this coming from? [Issue]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this coming from? [Issue]: [ATTACH] Windows is telling me that I have 151 GB of apps and features on my C drive, but when I look into it I only have two apps that are above 1gb and less than 20 apps under 1 GB. What is taking up all this space?...
  7. Where my paid for upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where my paid for upgrade: I purchased the update for the games package on September 16 2018 and have not received software or had anything downloaded to stop the ads .. which is what I paid for ....
  8. Where does this come from?

in Browsers and Email
    Where does this come from?: Where does this come from? What program causes it? [img] 79990
  9. Where are these folders coming from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are these folders coming from?: Hi everyone Does anyone know where these folders are coming from. They are all named MSIxxxx.tmp. They seem to be empty even when I deselect 'hide system files' in Folder Options. I delete them from outside of Windows 10 but they keep coming back. There are currently 21 of...
  10. Where does this come from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does this come from?: Anyone want to try this: Press and hold the right Alt key (keep holding it), tap the left Alt key momentarily, then tap the Tab key and tap Tab again to scroll through the XP style Tabs Menu, ... do you see a tab called Search Pane and does it bring up the 'Charms'...