Windows 10: Which acceleration mode to use in VirtualBox?

Discus and support Which acceleration mode to use in VirtualBox? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Can someone explain the various acceleration options in VirtualBox, and which is best to use? Host : macSierra Guests : LinuxMint18.1 and Windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Golden, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Golden Win User

Which acceleration mode to use in VirtualBox?

Can someone explain the various acceleration options in VirtualBox, and which is best to use?

Host : macSierra
    Guests : LinuxMint18.1 and Windows10

Acceleration options :
    1. Default
    2. Legacy
    3. KVM
    4. Hyper-V
    5. Minimal

I'm using Default at the moment.

:)

Golden, Dec 23, 2016

2. "ONE" 3D fighting game: N81 performance?

i never see!

which company release the game?

generally speaking!only the game can support ur phone use the 3d accelerator,it will be much better!

if it have not support the 3d accelerator in the game software,then it have no different from non 3d accelerator phones!

jihongfei119, Dec 23, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    After Win 10 Creator Fall Update Chrome Doesn't Work -- Black Screen

In Safe Mode with Networking can you go ahead in the Chrome Advanced Options and deselect "Use hardware acceleration when available."

Then restart the computer in Normal Mode and see if Chrome works.

auggy, Dec 23, 2016
  4. telepro21 Win User

All of my VMs in my instance of Virtualbox use the Default setting as well.
    For a detailed discussion of the various settings and options available, go here:
    Chapter 3. Configuring virtual machines

telepro21, Jan 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Which acceleration mode to use in VirtualBox? - Similar Threads - acceleration mode VirtualBox

2. virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virtualbox: Hello,The system finds VirtualBox and suggests to uninstall it manually, to run the update, but I am unable to find any app/program containing it. It's not shown in the Uninstall or Change the Program list. I do not have any Oracle installed on my PC either.Kind regards,TK...
  3. virtualbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virtualbox: Hello,The system finds VirtualBox and suggests to uninstall it manually, to run the update, but I am unable to find any app/program containing it. It's not shown in the Uninstall or Change the Program list. I do not have any Oracle installed on my PC either.Kind regards,TK...
  4. Legal use of Windows 10 in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Legal use of Windows 10 in VirtualBox: Hi,I'm thinking of using Windows 10 on my machine in virtualbox native OS - Linux, but I'm confused with the legal requirements.Last time when I've used Windows at home was about 15+ years ago and I remember there were many problems with different licences.Can somebody answer...
  5. VirtualBox error: VT-X/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    VirtualBox error: VT-X/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available in Windows 10: Upon trying to run a version of Windows in VM VirtualBox, you may get VirtualBox error – VT-X/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available on your system. Certain guests require this feature and may fail to boot without it. VT-x/AMD-V and Enable Nested Paging (System Section,...
  6. Windows 10 install using VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install using VirtualBox: Mac user needing Windows for gaming. Installed Windows 10 using VirtualBox but once installed, the screen size was half the size of my MacBook Pro. I've gone into Display and adjusted the resolution which has made the screen readable it was tiny before but no luck. Can anyone...
  7. virtualbox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    virtualbox: Hello everyone I am new to the forum registered today. I downloaded VirtualBox a week ago and ran the setup but ending up not using it at all so I deleted it and removed it from my downloads also emptied my trash. Then while shutting down I get a message that an app is...
  8. VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Customization
    VirtualBox: Trying to install VirtualBox on Windows 10 Pro. But Microsoft Store wont allow, says I only allow apps from their store. How do I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualbox/d15999ff-d19a-4131-8fac-9167d7075555
  9. VirtualBox Seamless Mode is grayed out or not working

in Windows 10 News
    VirtualBox Seamless Mode is grayed out or not working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are trying to switch to Seamless Mode in VirtualBox virtual machine but it is not working, or the Seamless Mode option is grayed out, you can follow this article to get the solution. Users can press Host + [...] This post VirtualBox Seamless Mode is...
  10. VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VirtualBox: I've been trying to install Andyroid but the install of virtual box always fails and removes itself with no message saying why. I have search and it seems some have git it to install without any fuss so there's little help for me on the internet. As you would expect 99% of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what type of acceleration should i use for virtual box