Windows 10: Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

Discus and support Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alvin777, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Alvin777 Win User

Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and I believe automatically detected. I thought I'd remove it on Device Manager but which Bluetooth drivers is connected to just the Magic Mouse and the Magic Keyboard?Thank you God bless Windows users.

:)

Alvin777, Mar 1, 2024

2. Bluetooth is not working with Boot Camp after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

To enable your Bluetooth, run the Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder on your Mac and install the support software, which includes the latest drivers you need for Bluetooth.

• Check for software updates to make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are
      up to date.

• Run Boot Camp Assistant and install the support software, which includes the latest Boot Camp drivers you need for Bluetooth.
      You can find step-by-step directions at Apple’s Support Site here.
    After reinstalling the drivers, all paired devices from Windows 8.1 should still be paired and usable.

Ravinath P, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.

I have two Bluetooth mice (Magic Mouse 2 and Logitech M535). They connect fine on other PCs. I have Windows 10 Home running on my MacBook Pro (bought in 2017) via Boot Camp. Everything works fine (Printers installed via TCP/IP, etc.), except the Bluetooth
    devices. I'm using all the most recent drivers and I have followed all the steps suggested by Microsoft's webpage "Troubleshoot Bluetooth problems on Windows 10". I've called both Apple and Microsoft support team and all suggested procedures failed. Has anybody
    experienced this kind of problem or know to solve it? Thanks.

pmartins10, Mar 1, 2024
  4. asheryl Win User

Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

Magic mouse on Windows 10 boot camp drive

I had the Microsoft store install Windows 10 on my mac computer. They put it on a boot camp drive. The computer is working great but I wanted to pair my Apple Magic Mouse with it and it can't find it. I tried pairing an HP Bluetooth mouse with no problems
    so I'm assuming the Bluetooth is working ok. When I first tried to pair it, it actually showed up under my Bluetooth device and said it was paired only it didn't work so I decided to see what would happen if I removed it and had the computer search for it
    again. Now the only time it finds it is if I've rebooted the computer but when I try and pair it, it says it can't pair it and check to be sure it's still in discovery mode, which it is.

It then disappears from the screen so I can't even try pairing it again unless I reboot the computer.

I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 so I thought I'd see if by chance I could pair this Magic mouse with my HP computer and it worked so obviously you can use an Apple Magic mouse on Windows 10 but for some reason I can't get it to work on the mac's Windows
    10 boot camp drive.

One more fact, I booted up to the mac drive to be sure the mouse was still working with the mac operating system and it is.

asheryl, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

1. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver Should

2. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  3. Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?: Hi guys,I have a ton of problems with my bluetooth on my actual Honor Magicbook/Huawei Matebook computer.So I want to try to reinstall my blueooth drivers and see if it help.But when I come to the device manager, under the bluetooth section I see something like in the image...
  4. Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?: Hi guys,I have a ton of problems with my bluetooth on my actual Honor Magicbook/Huawei Matebook computer.So I want to try to reinstall my blueooth drivers and see if it help.But when I come to the device manager, under the bluetooth section I see something like in the image...
  5. Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/miwurui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhjdoj/which_drive_should_i_choose_to_download_windows/
  7. Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp

Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp: [IMG]So recently got a new 2020 macbook pro the 13” model and got windows 10 on it through bootcamp because I wanted to play some steam games. My problem arises when i want to connect my xbox one s controller to it and it wont appear on my laptop. I assumed it just took a...
  8. Bluetooth magic???

Bluetooth magic???: Using W10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.836 I use a bluetooth connected Anker Soundcore soundbar. Recently observed that when my PC is turned off (not sleeping or hibernating) I can turn it on by pressing the power button on the soundbar!! This only happens if the soundbar is switched...
  9. Bluetooth magic???

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth magic???: Using W10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.836 I use a bluetooth connected Anker Soundcore soundbar. Recently observed that when my PC is turned off (not sleeping or hibernating) I can turn it on by pressing the power button on the soundbar!! This only happens if the soundbar is switched...
  10. Which startup programs should I remove?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Which startup programs should I remove?: These are my startup programs, which are not necessary that I should remove? Akami Netsession Client Avast Antivirus AMD Catalyst Control Center Java Update Scheduler Logitech Gaming Framework (I use logitech g430 headphones, I dont know if this program is necessary for...