Windows 10: Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

Discus and support Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fmonte, Mar 29, 2024.

1. fmonte Win User

Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

fmonte, Mar 29, 2024

2. Bing Hijacked my Chrome Browser

Hi Aiden,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issue with Browser homepage, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which browser pops-up after the Windows startup (Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer)?
    • Which is the default web browser on your computer?

I suggest you to make Google Chrome as a default web browser also, try to edit the home page in Google Chrome and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 29, 2024
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 29, 2024
  4. Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

AOL home page on Windows 10 Edge and Chrome browsers

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know if this issue confined to specific website.

I suggest you to Maximize and Minimize the browser screen and check if it helps.

I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the
    Microsoft Edge
    browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
        More Action at the right top corner.

• Click on Settings, click on
        Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

• Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
        Clear.

• Close the browser and try to open it again.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 29, 2024
Thema:

Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

1. Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge? - Similar Threads - browser better Chrome

2. Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?: [ATTACH]Opera is one of the oldest browsers in the industry, and it is one of the best as well. It has features such as a built-in VPN, ads-blocker, etc. However, the company also makes Opera GX which they refer to as a Gaming Browser. In this article, we are going to see...
  3. Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%: how to uninstall Microsoft edge browser it's annoying and useless... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-and-firefox-are-better-browsers-100/798c07cf-57ae-4baa-b5ef-28b52037d065
  4. Edge browser with Microsoft Family is any better?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Edge browser with Microsoft Family is any better?: Is there any extra benefit of Microsoft Edge browser when use with Microsoft Family then chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-with-microsoft-family-is-any-better/c88aefdd-c4a5-4aa0-829f-1aaa1ca02a22
  5. Which is better ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better ?: Hello guys i have some problems with my pc ( stutters ) i tride everything to fix it but didnt helped so im trying to re installing windows now but i dont know what is better to do it , should i reinstalling it with flash drive or i do reset recovrey and remove evereything ....
  6. Which is better Chrome or Firefox.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better Chrome or Firefox.: I have been a chrome user for all my life and thinging of switching browsers in windows 10. submitted by /u/a4kube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6q1ck/which_is_better_chrome_or_firefox/
  7. Edge interference with google chrome which is default browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge interference with google chrome which is default browser: windows edge is not default browser but keeps taking over from Google Chrome in middle of working online resulting in unable to continue with job as they require Chrome....
  8. which is better?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    which is better?: Which is better, Windows Defender or Norton 360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-better/3634df74-df1b-4bf2-9967-7084e0174821"
  9. Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome?: Can someone tell me if ASB is better than Chrome? I am considering uninstalling Chrome but is it worth it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-avast-secure-browser-better-than-chrome/69a22ed1-e2e6-4d20-a4f1-026ed5eb6b4a
  10. Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?: Windows 10 comes with a brand new web browser called Microsoft Edge. It's got a lighter design, it's blazing fast and Cortana is baked right into it. Edge washes away everything we hated about Internet Explorer, but how does it compare to Google Chrome, the world's...