Windows 10: Which Companies are the best suppliers of refilled Canon ink cartridge

Discus and support Which Companies are the best suppliers of refilled Canon ink cartridge in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I hope it's OK to post this message on Windows Support. None of the other Forums seem appropriate and I wouldn't nearly as many replies anyway. Thanks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nisko, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Nisko Win User

Which Companies are the best suppliers of refilled Canon ink cartridge

I hope it's OK to post this message on Windows Support. None of the other Forums seem appropriate and I wouldn't nearly as many replies anyway. Thanks, Moderator.

There are plenty of companies out there - but which one is the best? I've read where some cartridges leak. Understandable to a degree - but who is the best supplier? Thank you.

:)

Nisko, Jan 26, 2017
  2. Shilohbob Win User

I have a canon color image scanner cartridge IS-12 how do I get windows to recuezie it

Presume your printer does not recognize your "canon color image scanner cartridge IS-12", is the cartridge a new retail or refill?

Are the other cartridges OK!!!!

Try very gently wipe the cartridge contact points with a tissue, do not get ink all over the place.

Not recognizing the cartridge is a printer problem not the operating system, contact Canon support.

Shilohbob, Jan 26, 2017
  3. canon printer cartridge ink runs out too soon.

Original Title: canon printer

I recently bought a Canon pixma mg2950 printer. The black ink ran out after 2 months and I got a refill but I was told that the ink cartridge only holds a small amount of ink. When I tried to use it it only lasted a few times but kept telling me the ink
    supply was low and then stopped working. Is there a way round this problem or have Canon programmed their printer to only work with a new cartridge supplied by them.

jefferooSM, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Stevekir Win User

I use For great deals on ink & toner, visit the Cartridge People Reliable, good quality cartridges, and their prices are the best that I have found. The only negative is that they are located in Jersey, so refills can take 6 days to arrive. Another good one I sometimes use is stinkyinkshop.co.uk Very quick

Stevekir, Jan 26, 2017
  5. Nisko Win User
    Thank you. I'm in the USA - Jersey would be OK for me.

Nisko, Jan 27, 2017
  6. Winuser Win User
    Jersey or New Jersey?

Winuser, Jan 27, 2017
  7. Winuser Win User
    Jersey is nowhere near New Jersey.

Winuser, Jan 27, 2017
  8. Which Companies are the best suppliers of refilled Canon ink cartridge

Does not Cannon do what HP does, they supply the ink for 1.99 a month which in my eyes is well worth it, as printer used a lot, and sends it to you when the printer lets the supplier know, or when you send the empty cartridge back free of charge, at the mo I have four lots of spare ink worth £40.
    I changed my cartridge Monday and received another lot today

hTconeM9user, Jan 27, 2017
  9. sygnus21 Win User
    This OP's question is more appropriate for a photography forum such at this one here: dpreview.com - Printers and Printing

Anyway I myself don't use Canon printers, strictly an Epson guy. That said as an active member (ADMint) on dpreview, I know a lot of folks in the printer forum are always looking at third party ink refills, but I've mostly noticed this about Epson, not sure how Canon works.

As for the monthly refill program some printer vendors have, I don't think every one is doing it, and it would probably depend on the printer. As a photographer who prints his own work, I have somewhat a professional grade printer - Epson 3880 which takes 9 ink carts. Each cart runs around $57 bucks apiece, or roughly $480 - $500 a set.

Point? In the case of these wide carriage professional photo printers, I'm not sure $1.99 a month would cover those costs to the company for a $500 dollar ink cart set. So yeah, this monthly fee would obviously depend on the printer and the cost of the carts.

All that said, we don't know what kind of printer the OP has so.... that's another reason I suggested the site I did.

Peace *Cool

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Which Companies are the best suppliers of refilled Canon ink cartridge - Similar Threads - Companies are best

2. Printer Won't Recognize Ink Cartridge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Won't Recognize Ink Cartridge: My printer suddenly won't recognize a full container of ink and it won't let me print in black and white either. Any ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-recognize-ink-cartridge/5fbc9d66-3338-4e52-af3e-466182dbc582
  3. printer is showing code 1485 unsupported ink cartridge

printer is showing code 1485 unsupported ink cartridge: printer is showing code 1485 unsupported ink cartridge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-showing-code-1485-unsupported-ink/0392544d-3f6c-4993-bf5f-9a85de49f84f
  4. Printer ink cartridges

Printer ink cartridges: I have a hp printer and have always used ink 61, I took some out and put in same kind and my printer is saying its not compatible with this printer? I took them out several times, it will print a test page then try to print something else and click into the message saying not...
  5. INK CARTRIDGES

INK CARTRIDGES: HOW DO I REALIGN NEW INK CARTRIDGES AFTER INSTALLATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ink-cartridges/d40eaf57-18d2-44bd-8963-f67e7622d568
  6. Aftermarket ink for inkjet cartridges

Aftermarket ink for inkjet cartridges: Apologies for posting the thread in this subsection but I couldn't figure out where I should post. Admins, feel free to move the thread to appropriate section. I am wondering if anybody refills their inkjet cartridges using aftermarket ink? I usually use laser printer for...
  7. HP Printer won't accept remanufactured / refilled cartridge

HP Printer won't accept remanufactured / refilled cartridge: Is there a way to override this? Ink is SO EXPENSIVE!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-wont-accept-remanufactured-refilled/15395b3a-ba41-47f4-bad6-aab31ce8f872
  8. Changing ink cartridge

Changing ink cartridge: I can't figure out how to change the ink cartridge. Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-ink-cartridge/b5db9245-45a7-43a2-b1a7-85aa5683f322
  9. status of my ink cartridges

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    status of my ink cartridges: where can I view the status of my ink cartridges. I have en XL black cartridge and still I only get the color cartridges when I print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/status-of-my-ink-cartridges/e255bd17-79c1-4f65-84e7-265d996f5082
  10. HP printers start rejecting budget ink cartridges.

HP printers start rejecting budget ink cartridges.: In the news today. HP printers start rejecting budget ink cartridges - BBC News Code: Large numbers of HP printer owners found their printers stopped recognising unofficial printer ink cartridges on 13 September. Dutch printer ink vendor 123inkt said it had received...