Windows 10: Which DB25 and DB9 driver should I install from Below

Discus and support Which DB25 and DB9 driver should I install from Below in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought this Ultima™ PCI-E Multi I/O Controller Card DB9 2 Port Serial and 1 Port Db25 Parallel PCI Express Card With one DB25 parallel port connector... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PratikUnleashed, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Which DB25 and DB9 driver should I install from Below

I bought this Ultima™ PCI-E Multi I/O Controller Card DB9 2 Port Serial and 1 Port Db25 Parallel PCI Express Card With one DB25 parallel port connector and two DB9 serial port connectors.

this is how it looksNow in Image 1

U can See 2 folders I am confuse from where to install driver
    even after choosing the driver folder ,

u have to execute autorun and it shows many options

so anyone please tell me proper option compatible to my device please

Have a nice day to u all

and where I can get its latest drivers ?

:)

PratikUnleashed, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Which DB25 and DB9 driver should I install from Below

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Which DB25 and DB9 driver should I install from Below

1. Which DB25 and DB9 driver should I install from Below - Similar Threads - DB25 DB9 driver

2. Should i install theses duplicated drivers? and in which orders?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should i install theses duplicated drivers? and in which orders?: I need to download all chipset and graphic drivers from manufacturer ASUS site because i lately re-installed windows 10, but i found many duplicated drivers with the same driver name but different dates.How to properly install theses drivers and in which proper order?...
  3. Should i install theses duplicated drivers? and in which orders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i install theses duplicated drivers? and in which orders?: I need to download all chipset and graphic drivers from manufacturer ASUS site because i lately re-installed windows 10, but i found many duplicated drivers with the same driver name but different dates.How to properly install theses drivers and in which proper order?...
  4. Should i install theses duplicated drivers? and in which orders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?: Hello everyone,Two days ago my MSI GS66 Stealth 11UE laptop has been crashing and giving me the blue screen of death with the error message "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION". This happened when I was playing games on steam, first black screen flashes, and then a critical crash...
  6. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?: Hello everyone,Two days ago my MSI GS66 Stealth 11UE laptop has been crashing and giving me the blue screen of death with the error message "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION". This happened when I was playing games on steam, first black screen flashes, and then a critical crash...
  7. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

8. Which Graphics driver should I install?

Which Graphics driver should I install?: I have a laptop from Dell and it has an Intel processor with integrated Intel graphics. I am confused to which driver should I install? I mean, on Intel's website the latest drivers were released recently, but on Dell's website, for specifically searching for my device, it...
  9. how to identify which driver should be installed

how to identify which driver should be installed: Previously I have taken backup of my all drivers by Code: dism /online /export-driver /destination:C:\drivers-backup They were working fine in Windows 10 Home Edition. and restored them as shown here. I now thought I should upgrade things to latest drivers.So I downloaded...
  10. Which should I install first?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which should I install first?: I just installed W10 and now confused which I installed first. Mother Board Driver or Video Card Driver? *Think*Think*Think 119868