Windows 10: Which Display Driver To Install First Intel 630 or Quadro M1200

Discus and support Which Display Driver To Install First Intel 630 or Quadro M1200 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Subject header I believe says it all. Just downloaded from Intel and NVIDIA websites what appear to be newer drivers then what I have installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by phaedruspress, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Which Display Driver To Install First Intel 630 or Quadro M1200

Subject header I believe says it all. Just downloaded from Intel and NVIDIA websites what appear to be newer drivers then what I have installed. Perhaps this is a silly question but does it matter which driver I install first? TIA.

Which Display Driver To Install First Intel 630 or Quadro M1200 [​IMG]

:)

phaedruspress, Mar 21, 2018
  2. bgr33r Win User

2nd Monitor Will Not Wake Up From Sleep

I am using a brand new Lenovo P51 with 64-bit Windows 10 with a NVIDIA Quadro M1200 video card along with an external monitor (ASUS VS228H-P) connected through HDMI. When my computer goes to sleep, my second monitor turns off. When I wake up the laptop,
    but 2nd monitor is no longer recognized by the machine and I am unable to use the display. I have tried a number of solutions already:

1) I have tried selecting "extend display" under F7

2) I have tried using the detect display button in System/Display Settings

3) I have updated my drivers for both display adapaters (intel graphics 630, and NVIDIA Quadro M1200)

4) I have turned the monitor on and off,

5) I have cycled through the input options on the monitor while it is on

6) I have plugged and unplugged the HDMI cable

The only solution to reconnect the monitor I have found is to reboot the computer which is impractical for me while I am using the machine (I am running programs over multiple days and rebooting is not impossible). It is also impractical to turn off sleep
    mode on the machine - the whole point of having sleep mode is to save my screen and reduce power usage. I also use sleep mode for security - I want my laptop to lock so that someone can't just pick it up any time and use it. I also read somewhere that someone
    was able to turn off and then turn on the display adapters to reconnect - but this is a ridiculous fix I won't repeat over and over again.

Outside of these solutions, has anyone found a way to make Windows 10 recognize an external display?

bgr33r, Mar 21, 2018
  3. Mr.Mortal Win User
    Need help with BSOD

Hello

I have 2 display drivers

-NVidia GeForce GTX 1050

-Intel HD Graphics 630

First, I reinstall the NVIdia and then the re-install Intel. I thought it was "OK".Then I play CSGO. Mid-game BSOD.

Should I try unsintall both at the same time and then re-installing it together?

(FYI: I need both display drivers or else i have no control on my monitor(Brightness and only 30Hz))

Thanks,

Mr.

Mr.Mortal, Mar 21, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

Which Display Driver To Install First Intel 630 or Quadro M1200

The laptop is more likely than not to use the built-in Intel GPU (HD Graphics 630) for desktop stuff, and "ordinary computing." Thus, it is probably the one that you should install first. At least, that's how I see it.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 21, 2018
  5. Helmut Win User
    Windows updates installs them automatically in the correct order. Intel Integrated Graphics first and then the Nvidia drivers.

I'm not keen on updates as they are primarily for gamers and the latest games rather than stability.

Helmut, Mar 21, 2018
  6. >Windows updates installs them automatically in the correct order. Intel Integrated Graphics first and then the Nvidia drivers.

Thanks @EdTittel @Helmut for the responses. I don't use windows update for driver installs that's why I went directly to the websites to see if I had the latest drivers and then proceeded to download them. So the prevailing wisdom seems to indicate Intel followed by Nvidia. Will do tonight.

phaedruspress, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Which Display Driver To Install First Intel 630 or Quadro M1200

1. Which Display Driver To Install First Intel 630 or Quadro M1200 - Similar Threads - Display Driver Install

2. Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install: Now... before you guys say, "hey. Someone already asked this question", im going to say this... you never answered the question, and three of you gave the guy the same list of steps to follow to uninstall and reinstall the device drivers on his machine with UHD 630... im...
  3. Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install: Now... before you guys say, "hey. Someone already asked this question", im going to say this... you never answered the question, and three of you gave the guy the same list of steps to follow to uninstall and reinstall the device drivers on his machine with UHD 630... im...
  4. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue: Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturer.' In my case the motherboard is an Asus Prime Z370-A running an Intel i7 8700K, Intel...
  5. intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted: In my laptop sleep option completely disappeared and i was unable to decrease or increase the screen brightness when i checked in device manager i got to know that my intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted, i tried in all ways possible by uninstalling, disabling the...
  6. Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers: I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version 25.20.100.6577. I did not bother to do any more updates until 5 days ago, when Intel Update Advisor told me that there was an update...
  7. Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Intel Graphics 630 drivers: I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version 25.20.100.6577. I did not bother to do any more updates until 5 days ago, when Intel Update Advisor told me that there was an update...
  8. Black screen after installing Intel HD Graphics 630 driver

Black screen after installing Intel HD Graphics 630 driver: The screen turns black as soon as Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are updated. All other drivers are installed and updated. Everything works normally until the driver is being installed. During the installation process the screen goes black. The cursor does not appear and the...
  9. Difference Between Two Quadro M1200 Downloads

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Difference Between Two Quadro M1200 Downloads: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us If you visit the page and "download type"drop down menu it shows two different packages, Optional driver for enterprise and Quadro new feature. Anyone know the difference between the two.TIA Lenovo Thinkpad P51: ● Intel...
  10. Could Not Manually Install Intel Display Intel HD Graphics 630?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Could Not Manually Install Intel Display Intel HD Graphics 630?: Could Not Manually Install (Error Message) Intel Display Driver (Go to Lenovo?) Intel HD Graphics 630 So I went to Intel's website to look for the latest display driver for Thinkpad p51 Intel Graphics 630 and landed here:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows monitor uses HD Graphics 630 rather than Quadro M1200