Windows 10: Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC?

Discus and support Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I went to the Intel website and downloaded the utility that detects which drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jesse Williams, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC?

I have an Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I went to the Intel website and downloaded the utility that detects which drivers I need. The utility detects a different driver than my system detects. Should I get the driver that my system detects, that Intel wants me to use, or that my computer manufacturer wants me to use?

:)

Jesse Williams, Jan 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 Maps App sometimes does not show the streets or roads on the Map

For laptops and desktops you should make sure to update to the latest graphics drivers. There were known issues with some versions of the intel graphics driver which were fixed.

Duncan Lawler, Jan 22, 2016
  3. mystery65 Win User
    Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics

I reinstalled windows 10 home on my desktop and my windows update installed this driver Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4 times
    then it tried to install it 4 more times which of course failed. It is installed but windows keeps wanting to install it again and again. How can I fix this.

mystery65, Jan 22, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC?

Unless there is an issue with the drivers that Windows 10 loads, there is no need to go to Acer's or Intel's website and search for different drivers.

bro67, Jan 22, 2016
Thema:

Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC?

1. Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC? - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics Driver

2. Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-nvidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  3. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-invidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  4. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-invidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  5. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

6. Which Graphics driver should I install?

Which Graphics driver should I install?: I have a laptop from Dell and it has an Intel processor with integrated Intel graphics. I am confused to which driver should I install? I mean, on Intel's website the latest drivers were released recently, but on Dell's website, for specifically searching for my device, it...
  7. unable to install intel graphic driver

unable to install intel graphic driver: im getting the error " your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install this software " while installing the display driver [ATTACH] can you please tell me why im getting the error ? ,in the device manager --> display drivers i cannot see the...
  8. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  9. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  10. Is latest Intel Graphic Driver applicable to my pc ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is latest Intel Graphic Driver applicable to my pc ?: I would like to know if the latest Intel Graphic Driver suitable for my Windows 10 pro pc with Fall Update. I have attached a snapshot of my present Intel graphic driver specs.... Do i need to update ? I can remember downloading a Intel Graphic Driver just after...