Windows 10: Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC?

Discus and support Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I went to the Intel website and downloaded the utility that detects which drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jesse Williams, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC?

I have an Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I went to the Intel website and downloaded the utility that detects which drivers I need. The utility detects a different driver than my system detects. Should I get the driver that my system detects, that Intel wants me to use, or that my computer manufacturer wants me to use?

:)

Jesse Williams, Jan 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 Maps App sometimes does not show the streets or roads on the Map

For laptops and desktops you should make sure to update to the latest graphics drivers. There were known issues with some versions of the intel graphics driver which were fixed.

Duncan Lawler, Jan 22, 2016
  3. mystery65 Win User
    Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics

I reinstalled windows 10 home on my desktop and my windows update installed this driver Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4 times
    then it tried to install it 4 more times which of course failed. It is installed but windows keeps wanting to install it again and again. How can I fix this.

mystery65, Jan 22, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC?

Unless there is an issue with the drivers that Windows 10 loads, there is no need to go to Acer's or Intel's website and search for different drivers.

bro67, Jan 22, 2016
Thema:

Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC?

1. Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC? - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics Driver

2. Which should I install first?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which should I install first?: I just installed W10 and now confused which I installed first. Mother Board Driver or Video Card Driver? *Think*Think*Think 119868
  3. Intel Graphics Driver Issue!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics Driver Issue!: Hey guys, I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 5th Generation with latest Windows 10 64 bit updates! I see there is a glitch on videos while playing on VLC. I upgraded to latest drivers v20 from Lenovo website but having same issues. Any clue ? Regards. 119646
  4. Which DB25 and DB9 driver should I install from Below

Which DB25 and DB9 driver should I install from Below: I bought this Ultima™ PCI-E Multi I/O Controller Card DB9 2 Port Serial and 1 Port Db25 Parallel PCI Express Card With one DB25 parallel port connector and two DB9 serial port connectors. this is how it looksNow in Image 1 U can See 2 folders I am confuse from where to...
  5. Which drivers do I install?

Which drivers do I install?: Hi! I'm just very confused about which drivers I need to install - the ones from my motherboard's manufacturer's website, or the ones from Intel? For example, I have the GA-H81M-DS2V motherboard and the Intel Management Engine driver on Gigabyte's website is 11.0.0.1158....
  6. Install Intel RST Driver - HP Assistant Thinks I Should

Install Intel RST Driver - HP Assistant Thinks I Should: I have a HP Win 10 Pro 64bit PC. ENVY 750-055xt with Intel Core i7-4790 CPU. HP Assistant wants to install an Intel RST Driver. This system has a single internal disk - no Raid. Does it make sense to install such a driver - I think it is for Raid support. But maybe that's...
  7. Is latest Intel Graphic Driver applicable to my pc ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is latest Intel Graphic Driver applicable to my pc ?: I would like to know if the latest Intel Graphic Driver suitable for my Windows 10 pro pc with Fall Update. I have attached a snapshot of my present Intel graphic driver specs.... Do i need to update ? I can remember downloading a Intel Graphic Driver just after...
  8. Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install: I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified drivers as well as the latest...
  9. intel hd graphics driver

intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...
  10. Intel Drivers - Which branch?

Intel Drivers - Which branch?: Hi all, I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, which uses HD Graphics 4400. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. I noticed the drivers in the Windows Update channel are dated newer than what is on Intel's site and the version on my system is 20.19.15.4352. The version on Intel's site for...