Windows 10: Which is best for running and storing my Web Sites Windows 7 or 10

Discus and support Which is best for running and storing my Web Sites Windows 7 or 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi this is my first Post. For many years I've been running Windows XP and about 10 years ago bought a couple of copies of Windows 7 which up until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyberdesigner, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Which is best for running and storing my Web Sites Windows 7 or 10

Hi this is my first Post.

For many years I've been running Windows XP and about 10 years ago bought a couple of copies of Windows 7 which up until very recently I have never used because of all sorts of stories about incompatibility with some Software.

With the recent release of Windows 10 (Free to existing users of Windows 7) I thought I would like to try it out, where in order to do so, I had to install Windows 7 and then burn an ISO of Windows 10 to Upgrade it.

The whole process was very slick and also trouble free, where I didn't encounter any problems at all.

Which also gave me my first chance to try Windows 7 before I got around to doing the Upgrade.

So by default this gave me the chance to look and try out both Systems.

My Business is building and maintaining Web Sites, which are on another Computer using XP and although I've always loved XP

and would need a 'Crowbar' to get me away from it.

I am only just starting to realise, that maybe I should consider moving on.

Windows 7 does seem pretty stable and very 'Gimmick Free'

While Windows 10 has 'All the Bells and Whistles'

Where Virtually None are needed for the kind of Business I run.

So bearing in mind I want to use the System for running my business, would I be better off with Windows 7 or Windows 10.

The one thing that I would not need are all the Apps and Gizmos, to get in the way of what I'm doing.

So just to recap, I've used one of those Copies of Windows 7 to upgrade to Windows 10 which is really good fun to use and very entertaining.

But my other Copy of Windows 7 still remains unused.

Should I run it as Windows 7 or also Upgrade it to Windows 10 to run my business on my other Computer.

Opinion will be divided I'm sure but I would love to know what you think, especially from anyone else who uses one or other for their business.

:)

Cyberdesigner, Aug 10, 2015

2. which nokia phone is best for storing more number of messages in inbox?

have a look here for the full range

All Nokia phones

techbuzzireland, Aug 10, 2015
  3. sra1---01 Win User
    which nokia phone is best for storing more number of messages in inbox?

hi ...im sravan

i need a phone which can capable of storing more number of messages ...and should be low cost ..bcz i need that phone for calling and texting..

sra1---01, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Which is best for running and storing my Web Sites Windows 7 or 10

1. Which is best for running and storing my Web Sites Windows 7 or 10 - Similar Threads - best running storing

2. Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10: I have reinstalled a new fresh window 10 in my PC after my pc was infected by a ransom virus UYJH I recovered some of my files using a stellar data recovery I formatted all partitions just I have finished the recovery process I checked my pc many times using different removal...
  3. Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10: I have reinstalled a new fresh window 10 in my PC after my pc was infected by a ransom virus UYJH I recovered some of my files using a stellar data recovery I formatted all partitions just I have finished the recovery process I checked my pc many times using different removal...
  4. Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. which is the best antivirus for windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    which is the best antivirus for windows 10.: i want to install an antivirus which protects my pc from online downloading viruses. check this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-is-the-best-antivirus-for-windows-10/d1da7cff-5f30-4bef-9f97-95e4a85ce7b6
  6. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. which windows 10 builds is the best ?

which windows 10 builds is the best ?: so I count 10 windows 10 builds according to your own experience which windows 10 builds is the best ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-windows-10-builds-is-the-best/7e7e5251-6224-402b-9a4e-fdd99e72a75e
  8. Which Windows 10 is the best for home

Which Windows 10 is the best for home: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam Please be nice to help me and me that Windows 10 is the best to install at home. What is the difference between Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 pro N, Windows Home, Windows 10 Enterprise and what is the best Windows. What Windows Should I Install At...
  9. Which version of Windows 10 is best for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version of Windows 10 is best for...: Okay, I'm building a new computer. The motherboard requires Windows 10 64-bit so I can't install a Windows 7. I've looked in many places but cannot find any information more recent than about three updates ago so I've come here to ask... First, I have a very dim view of...
  10. Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?: Which is better windows 7 or windows 10 for gaming??? RAM=2 gb plz help... 76070