Windows 10: Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc?

Discus and support Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc? I feel my pc is slow. Menus dont show up after I click , after some seconds it does. Right click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WindowsLoooveer, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc?

Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc? I feel my pc is slow. Menus dont show up after I click , after some seconds it does. Right click on desktop takes some seconds for the options to show up. I got 650GB free space. I have CCleaner but I want some good program that actually speeds up my pc. Paid or free doesnt matter. Just name. Thanks!

:)

WindowsLoooveer, Jun 1, 2016

2. I am going to buy a new laptop but want to upgrade to SSD before I start using it how do i go about transferring the win 10 from the original laptop hd?

Yes follow these steps for the best possible
    Clean Install Windows 10.

I would get an SSD and not MSATA which only has a chip on a mechanical hard drive that supposedly speeds up boot and caching but users report nothing like an SSD speed.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jun 1, 2016
  3. babdi Win User
    Which is the Best

I stand corrected.

babdi, Jun 1, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc?

Hello WindowsLoooveer, *Smile

If you like, here's some things you can do to optimize the performance of Windows 10 without the need of 3rd party software.

Optimize Performance of Windows 10

Brink, Jun 1, 2016
  5. Hi Sir *Smile
    I already tried some of those steps. Like no effects are on. "Optimized for best performance not for appearance" *Smile

WindowsLoooveer, Jun 1, 2016
  6. You won't find software to do this. All you can do is the same normal steps that were effective in every version of Windows. Remove old programs you aren't using, use msconfig to stop unnecessary apps from loading at boot, and make sure your drivers are up to date. Disk clean up helps if you have a lot of temp and junk files. Defrag helps is you don't have an SSD.

CCleaner is nice for cleaning up, but there is no such thing as a program that speeds up your computer. Those are referred to as snake oil, or scams.

DeaconFrost, Jun 1, 2016
  7. Ever since I started using WiseCare along with CCleaner plus some Windows cleanup, Windows stabilized.

For regular Windows cleanup I use those commands, run CMD as admin and copy/paste:

chkdsk /scan
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase
    winmgmt /salvagerepository
    compact /CompactOs:never

del "%temp%\*" /s /f /q
    del "C:\$Recycle.bin\*" /s /f /q
    del "D:\$Recycle.bin\*" /s /f /q
    del "%systemroot%\temp\*" /s /f /q
    vssadmin delete shadows /for=c: /all /quiet
    cleanmgr /sageset:65535 & cleanmgr /sagerun:65535

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc?

1. Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc? - Similar Threads - best software clean

2. which software is best to play DVD on external drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    which software is best to play DVD on external drive?: Using a Lenovo i5 laptop, which is a little over one year old, running windows 11 Home. The external DVD drive is from Lenovo but it seems to want me to buy software in order to play the disc. Lenovo wants $69 to make it play, good for 30 days only. Which software would you...
  3. Which is the best software app to backup Win 11

Which is the best software app to backup Win 11: There are lots of apps to backup Windows, which ones have a proven track record for accuracy and reliability.Don't know which one to pick, paid or free app?Thnk you,...
  4. Which is the best software app to backup Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the best software app to backup Win 11: There are lots of apps to backup Windows, which ones have a proven track record for accuracy and reliability.Don't know which one to pick, paid or free app?Thnk you,...
  5. PC Cleaning Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Cleaning Software: Can you recommend me any pc cleaning software that is trusted and not fake and non malware? I search and find all pc cleaning software such as ccleaner, advanced system care, wise disk cleaner, game booster etc but these softwares are fake and scam and will detected as...
  6. PC Cleaning Software

PC Cleaning Software: Can you recommend me any pc cleaning software that is trusted and not fake and non malware? I search and find all pc cleaning software such as ccleaner, advanced system care, wise disk cleaner, game booster etc but these softwares are fake and scam and will detected as...
  7. Which is the best antivirus software for Windows 11?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which is the best antivirus software for Windows 11?: Hello, I am Bhuvneshwar from Nippon Alloys IncI've been using Windows 11 for the past two months, and I'd want to know which antivirus is the best for Windows 11....
  8. Best way to speed up computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to speed up computer.: I've been reading a lot about how windows 10 will get slower over time. What's the best way to speed the computer up again? I've seen a lot about how you should reinstall windows, but I would prefer another option. submitted by /u/FeenixFobia [link] [comments]...
  9. Which is the best software that can upgrade Windows automatically?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which is the best software that can upgrade Windows automatically?: Is there any tool that can make us free from the efforts of searching and updating the latest updates that are released by Microsoft twice every year?...
  10. Best way to speed up PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best way to speed up PC?: What’s the best way to speed up a slow PC without using any of the conventional methods, i.e. downloading optimizers, disk cleanup, restore/factory reset, etc.? Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Steve 114916