Windows 10: Which is the better Windows?

Discus and support Which is the better Windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Should i install WIN10 Home or WIN10 Pro 16761 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Korieeee, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Korieeee Win User

Which is the better Windows?

Should i install WIN10 Home or WIN10 Pro

:)

Korieeee, Aug 15, 2015
  2. xicxac Win User

Which is the better for watching movies in the phone?

Wait, maybe the n73?

xicxac, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Which is the better for watching movies in the phone?

They are both fine quality wise, you don't need to worry about the dpi of the screen.

I've watched movies on an N95 and N82 and the quality was great. Obviously they weren't as good as an HDTV but the picture was sharp, smooth and very watchable. It's all about the encoding.

Even though the N95 has a lower dpi it is never pixelated, blocky or noticable. Have you seen the quality of the spiderman 3 movie on the N95 8GB? It's stunning and looks better than watching it on a sony PSP.

psychomania---01, Aug 15, 2015
  4. Which is the better Windows?

The "best" version for you is the one that has the most features you will use. See the link for a comparison of features: Compare Windows 10 Editions

Also, unless you're planning on purchasing an OEM or Retail version of Win10, if you do the Upgrade, it will use the same version as the existing Win7/8/8.1.

Mark Phelps, Aug 15, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    I agree. To me the best version is the free version! ;-)

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Which is the better Windows?

1. Which is the better Windows? - Similar Threads - better

2. Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?: Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  3. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  4. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  5. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!: Hello, I am running Windows 11 23H2 Home Insider Preview, and I am experiencing difficulties running Roblox, nothing opens.Is there any way to fix this without downgrading my operating system?If you are curious, here are my PC specifications below:...
  7. Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!

Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!: Hello, I am running Windows 11 23H2 Home Insider Preview, and I am experiencing difficulties running Roblox, nothing opens.Is there any way to fix this without downgrading my operating system?If you are curious, here are my PC specifications below:...
  8. What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?: I have this old Windows Xp era laptop and have Windows 7 installed but its really slow, so I was wondering if Windows Vista being older runs faster than 7....
  9. What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?

What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?: I have this old Windows Xp era laptop and have Windows 7 installed but its really slow, so I was wondering if Windows Vista being older runs faster than 7....
  10. What will happen if I press Yes to reset fTPM BitLocker. Image attached below for better...

What will happen if I press Yes to reset fTPM BitLocker. Image attached below for better...: Upon login to the MS account, the recovery key seems to be absent.I watched this video to understand but I don't see any screen to enter the BitLocker key blue screen at the start of the video.https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vfrs5k9nSk4Please suggest.Thank you...