Windows 10: Which of these 2 NVIDIA Discrete VGA drivers I should download.

Discus and support Which of these 2 NVIDIA Discrete VGA drivers I should download. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm downloading All Windows 10 Drivers as a back up ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by purplemtn, Aug 4, 2015.

1. purplemtn Win User

Which of these 2 NVIDIA Discrete VGA drivers I should download.

I'm downloading All Windows 10 Drivers as a back up ,
    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/ideacentre-k-series-desktops/lenov...

But I'm Not sure which of these 2 NVIDIA Discrete VGA drivers I should download.
    Which one should I download #1 or #2 ??

# 1 =Display and Video Graphics
    NVIDIA Discrete VGA driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Desktop
    Windows 10 (64-bit)
    NVIDIA Discrete VGA driver
    7/10/2015
    NVIDIA Discrete VGA driver READ ME
    7/10/2015

#2 =Display and Video Graphics
    NVIDIA Discrete VGA driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Desktop
    Windows 10 (64-bit)
    NVIDIA Discrete VGA driver
    7/29/2015
    NVIDIA Discrete VGA driver READ ME
    7/29/2015

I have at Present on my PC a
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
    Driver Provider NVIDIA
    Driver Date 7/22/2015
    Driver Version 10.18.13.5362
    ------------------------------
    Thanks
    ----------------------------------------------
    My PC
    LENOVO 10181 Lenovo K450e Desk Top PC
    Windows 10
    3.60 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4790
    32702 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
    1972.20 GB Hard Drive or 2 TB
    Graphics
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 2GB

:)

purplemtn, Aug 4, 2015
  2. Nazrin117 Win User

Switchable vs Discrete Graphic

Hello, I have a gaming laptop with 2 graphic cards which is Intel and Nvidia. There are 2 options, Switchable graphic or Discrete graphic. What are those and which one is better? Thanks.

Nazrin117, Aug 4, 2015
  3. gogabs156 Win User
    Dual monitors

hello I am trying to set up 2 monitors one is plugged in the VGA to VGA and the other is a hdmi to vga cable but the hdmi is detected but is not showing anythingall my drivers are upto date as far as I can tell.

I have a NVidia GeForce 640 graphics card with will support 2 monitors. can you help!

thank you.

gogabs156, Aug 4, 2015
  4. stormy13 Win User

None of the above. The one you currently have installed is newer than either of them (353.62). Also seeing as it is a desktop and not a laptop, always get the drivers directly from Nvidia. All Lenovo does is host them, they don't do anything do them.

stormy13, Aug 4, 2015
  5. purplemtn Win User
    stormy
    Thank You for the quick and informative reply.
    Will check out the drivers straight from Nvidia.

purplemtn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Which of these 2 NVIDIA Discrete VGA drivers I should download. - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Discrete VGA

2. IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?: Hi there,following on from my title, I am attempting to reinstall Windows again and I am a laptop user so want to install all the important drivers from my laptop manufacturer. However, for whatever reason, the VGA drivers for my specific GPU is not available to download from...
  3. IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?: Hi there,following on from my title, I am attempting to reinstall Windows again and I am a laptop user so want to install all the important drivers from my laptop manufacturer. However, for whatever reason, the VGA drivers for my specific GPU is not available to download from...
  4. IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?: Hello everyone,Two days ago my MSI GS66 Stealth 11UE laptop has been crashing and giving me the blue screen of death with the error message "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION". This happened when I was playing games on steam, first black screen flashes, and then a critical crash...
  6. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?: Hello everyone,Two days ago my MSI GS66 Stealth 11UE laptop has been crashing and giving me the blue screen of death with the error message "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION". This happened when I was playing games on steam, first black screen flashes, and then a critical crash...
  7. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

8. Which Graphics driver should I install?

Which Graphics driver should I install?: I have a laptop from Dell and it has an Intel processor with integrated Intel graphics. I am confused to which driver should I install? I mean, on Intel's website the latest drivers were released recently, but on Dell's website, for specifically searching for my device, it...
  9. Which display driver should I download?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which display driver should I download?: My display driver failed and my background turned black so I googled some stuff and one forum said to delete the display driver so I did that and now I can't brighten the screen any higher than it is now the light is okay but it's not as bright as I usually like it....
  10. Which Driver Should I Download My Xbox360 Wireless Reciever With?

Which Driver Should I Download My Xbox360 Wireless Reciever With?: I need to know which driver I should download my Xbox360 controller Wireless adapter too [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-driver-should-i-download-my-xbox360-wireless/923042a9-d64d-4f6f-8ea1-f1582defe3f8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which vga driver do i download

2. nvidia discrete vga driver