Windows 10: Which program is suggesting the next word?

Discus and support Which program is suggesting the next word? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This has been happening for a month now that when I am typing in my browser or in any word processing software like MS Word or Wordpad, I constantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlakshendraTripathi, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Which program is suggesting the next word?

This has been happening for a month now that when I am typing in my browser or in any word processing software like MS Word or Wordpad, I constantly get suggestions for the next word (screenshot attached). I am unable to find out the program responsible for this and remove it. Kindly help.

Which program is suggesting the next word? 00c291e4-f0c1-4d2e-ae02-ad5c3f0d9f11?upload=true.png

:)

AlakshendraTripathi, Aug 7, 2018

2. Word Suggestion

Am struggling to get word suggestion to work on my recently purchased Nokia c2-01. On the c1-01 it gave a visual list of possibilities, eg "if", "he". Etc before a selection but on my c2-01 nothing appears on the screen despite word suggestion being toggled
    on. Any ideas out there.....I bought it for this featur.

Andrew

Andrewlysley, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Minor suggestion: Change About screen tooltip wording

Which proves my point. This is the PROGRAMMER/ENCYCLOPEDIAN word for a dialog box window, which does NOT mean users should ever see it in ANY program.
    Link to at least ONE other program that uses the word "dialog" the same way, please?

EDIT: Another suggestion - now the word "About" and the word "GPU-Z" are duplicated in the two lines of the About tooltip, which is redundant.
    Suggestion: Have the two lines like this instead:
    About GPU-Z
    Show program version info (or maybe "Show GPU-Z version info")
    or maybe "Show program version and copyright info"

Naki, Aug 7, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Which program is suggesting the next word?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Which program is suggesting the next word?

1. Which program is suggesting the next word? - Similar Threads - program suggesting next

2. SUGGESTIONS FOR WINDOWS NEXT VERSSION LOGO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUGGESTIONS FOR WINDOWS NEXT VERSSION LOGO: You can seng the picture of the logo or the link.if you can please send in ico 128x128 formatpicture to ico conventer link : Convert icon online aconvert.comyou can also send your idea to : Community microsoft.com...
  3. SUGGESTIONS FOR WINDOWS NEXT VERSSION LOGO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SUGGESTIONS FOR WINDOWS NEXT VERSSION LOGO: You can seng the picture of the logo or the link.if you can please send in ico 128x128 formatpicture to ico conventer link : Convert icon online aconvert.comyou can also send your idea to : Community microsoft.com...
  4. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

Word Suggestion Stopped Working: After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?...
  5. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word Suggestion Stopped Working: After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?...
  6. Suggest a program

Suggest a program: Hi. I want a program like VPN software but different from them I now Windows has the ability to connect to a VPN with different protocols, but importing too many VPNs bothers me, especially when I want to connect to a Wi-Fi. For this reason, I am looking for a...
  7. unwanted word suggestions appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted word suggestions appearing: Suddenly word suggestions are appearing on every site I type anything inincluding this one. Cannot find a way or place to disable them. Any suggestions are welcome. they're most annoying. Have no idea where they are coming from....
  8. three word suggestions

in Windows 10 Customization
    three word suggestions: How do I remove the three word suggestions that pop up on every word as I type? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-word-suggestions/aef897c1-985c-4365-b335-f336b3ac33cb
  9. Program suggestions

Program suggestions: Hello, I am not too sure if this the correct sub-forum to post this in. I'm looking for more programs that are 'MUST HAVE' for Windows, I currently use CCleaner and Driver Booster, is their any program suggestions that you have? 18639
  10. Suggestions for new word processor

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Suggestions for new word processor: I've been using Open Office on both my laptop where it runs perfectly and on my desktop where very common names such Haden, Cassidy etc. are red lined (well I see Haden got the old red line here too). Anyway, when I put a file with no red lining on my flash drive (from...