Windows 10: Which version of OneNote

Discus and support Which version of OneNote in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi. I am new to windows. One of the most exciting things I am looking foreword to when I receive my HP Spectre 360x next week (!!) is using OneNote. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JonnyVermont, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Which version of OneNote

Hi. I am new to windows. One of the most exciting things I am looking foreword to when I receive my HP Spectre 360x next week (!!) is using OneNote. I would like the full and most complete version. I know OneNote is typically free, but to get the best version do I need to purchase office? I don't really need office (I have other apps I prefer) but I do want OneNote.

Ive seen some features that they say you need the office subscription to get. Any insight you can give me here would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

JonnyVermont, Sep 16, 2017

2. How do I find out which version of OneNote I have?

One Note came in Windows 10. I do not have Office. What version of One Note came with Windows 10?

sueschrader, Sep 16, 2017
  3. How do I find out which version of OneNote I have?

Onenote is part of Microsoft Office, so it you know what version of Office you have, that's what version of Onenote you have. You can click the Start button, then scroll through the Apps menu to the Ms & look for Microsoft Office. Then click the down
    arrow to the right and you'll see all the parts listed with the version number.

Good luck.

Hula_Baloo, Sep 16, 2017
Thema:

Which version of OneNote

1. Which version of OneNote - Similar Threads - version OneNote

2. I don't have OneNote for Windows 10 in my version of windows, how can I install it? but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have OneNote for Windows 10 in my version of windows, how can I install it? but I...: I don't have OneNote for Windows 10 in my version of windows 10, how can I install it? I have regular OneNote but I don't want to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-onenote-for-windows-10-in-my-version/c395a916-8943-4a54-91bf-a6ec66136d6e
  3. I don't have OneNote for Windows 10 in my version of windows, how can I install it? but I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have OneNote for Windows 10 in my version of windows, how can I install it? but I...: I don't have OneNote for Windows 10 in my version of windows 10, how can I install it? I have regular OneNote but I don't want to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-onenote-for-windows-10-in-my-version/c395a916-8943-4a54-91bf-a6ec66136d6e
  4. My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...: I've used the clipboard history since Windows 10, and I want to use clipboard history like I did, except now in Windows 11, which shouldn't be so different or difficult, but it doesn't seem to work like it use to in Win10. I want to inform that I have both the 'clipboard...
  5. My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...

My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...: I've used the clipboard history since Windows 10, and I want to use clipboard history like I did, except now in Windows 11, which shouldn't be so different or difficult, but it doesn't seem to work like it use to in Win10. I want to inform that I have both the 'clipboard...
  6. downloading the free latest version of OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    downloading the free latest version of OneNote: So I just started to use OneNote that is part of Office 2013, but I thought that the new version would have more features. But, blimey, I can't seem to find the download link. Is this some sort of Microsoft IQ test? *BangheadThat I failed? *Sick 163175
  7. Incorrect OneNote for Windows 10 icon; how do I get it to display the modern version like...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incorrect OneNote for Windows 10 icon; how do I get it to display the modern version like...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/c_rook99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm4z2l/incorrect_onenote_for_windows_10_icon_how_do_i/
  8. MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.: When I Minimized Onenote to the task bar I cannot restore or maximize it. Clicking on taskbar icon does nothing, right click only shows "Onenote open a 2nd occurrance, pin to taskbar & Close window", I have to close/open Onenote or open a 2nd occurrence in order to view...
  9. Backup / export / save copy of OneNote notebooks (Windows 10 app version)

Backup / export / save copy of OneNote notebooks (Windows 10 app version): Hi, I've been using the app version of OneNote coming with Windows 10 for some time now. It used to sync fine with OneDrive allowing me to work from different devices. I was using an Office365 login which has been changed (at my request) and now OneNote can't sync any more...
  10. Onenote UWP on Win10 (Version 16001.11231.20118.0) Search is Slow (minutes) and Onenote...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onenote UWP on Win10 (Version 16001.11231.20118.0) Search is Slow (minutes) and Onenote...: This started happening after Onenote 10 updated this morning on my Surface Pro 4. Before the update, search was fast and my life was just perfect! My current release is Version 16001.11231.20118.0 After the update ... Search averages 30-60 seconds on same search...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to tell onenote version

2. how to tell which version of onenote

3. is windows onenote version 16001.11231.20118.0 the latest version

4. one note version 16001.11231.20118.0,
  5. one note version 16001.11231.20014.0