Windows 10: Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?

Discus and support Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to download Windows 10 ISO file through this site. However, I was able to access it through UC Browser only and it is redirecting me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Akash, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Akash Win User

Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?

Hi,

I tried to download Windows 10 ISO file through this site. However, I was able to access it through UC Browser only and it is redirecting me to download Media Creation Tool in PC.

I was able to get download link through UC Browser but there, I found two options of English version of Windows 10-

• English
    • English International
    So, which one I should download? I'm from India, so should I download the International version?

Is there any issue in using the "English" version in India?

Please tell me about it! Thank you!

:)

Akash, Jul 30, 2015

2. Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?

Yes it has.Go to settings and regions.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 30, 2015
  3. AkashDS Win User

So, it has English (India) option?

Thanks, I'll download this ISO! Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download? :)

AkashDS, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Akash Win User

Someone please help me. *Sad

Akash, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Akash Win User
    Okay, by the way, can you tell me the reason for choosing the English version?

Akash, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    English = EN-US
    English International = EN-GB

For India I would think International would be a better choice.

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Akash Win User
    I was thinking the same but can you tell me if there is different in normal and International version?

Akash, Jul 30, 2015
  8. Ztruker Win User

I would think the keyboard support is the main difference, plus the UK spellings. Functionally there is no difference, the OS would be the same.

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2015
  9. Akash Win User
    Okay, I'm going for the International version! Just hoping that I'll get correct updates which are for my country's version. Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download? :p As Cortana will be soon available for India.

Akash, Jul 30, 2015
  10. Ztruker Win User
    Cortana does work on my Laptop.

I've found it to be a total wast of time. I have no interest in talking to my computer.

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2015
  11. Akash Win User
    That's great! Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download? :p

By the way, by which method you upgraded to Windows 10? Updates, Media Creation Tool or directly downloading the ISO files?

Akash, Jul 30, 2015
  12. Ztruker Win User
    I used the MediaCreationTool to make an ISO then mounted the ISO under Windows 8.1 (right click on ISO and select Mount) then run setup.exe from the mounted ISO.

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2015
  13. Borg 386 Win User

Borg 386, Jul 30, 2015
  14. Akash Win User
    My PC is running Windows 7 Ultimate (without SP1), so will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro? Or SP1 is needed in this too?

Akash, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download? - Similar Threads - ISO file should

2. Which display driver should I download?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which display driver should I download?: My display driver failed and my background turned black so I googled some stuff and one forum said to delete the display driver so I did that and now I can't brighten the screen any higher than it is now the light is okay but it's not as bright as I usually like it....
  3. ISO Download - 1909 - Which English?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ISO Download - 1909 - Which English?: If I'm downloading a 1909 ISO to attempt a repair I am offered two English versions - English or English International - my installation is English (United Kingdom). So which version do I download? 160994
  4. Which ISO should I be using to reinstall Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which ISO should I be using to reinstall Windows 10?: I previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on a PC and was told I could therefore skip the steps which ask for a product key during the installation process and was directed to this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... to download the Media...
  5. Which ESD to ISO method should I use?

Which ESD to ISO method should I use?: On home stretch. Got the 14257 ESD from my laptop so I can try to fix my desktop installation of 14257 (to get DISM to work again) Which method on the ESD to ISO tool should I use? 39941
  6. Which Win 10 OS should I download to reinstall?

Which Win 10 OS should I download to reinstall?: With my Notebook there is no Win DVD / CD supplied. I want to download a Win version to reinstall and a repair DVD/CD, bootable Win CD/DVD. Which one should I download? And how can I register the download Win for my Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573)? [img] Is this one...
  7. Windows 10 iso file download?

Windows 10 iso file download?: Hi guys. I know this has been discussed before, but please help a guy out *Smile I'm dealing with some app deadlines. Can you give me the direct download link for the win10 latest update iso? I have all the necessary activation codes etc, Thanks a lot,...
  8. Windows ISO download - Which Version?

Windows ISO download - Which Version?: If I were for to download a Windows 10 ISO now, would it be the latest version with the Anniversary updates? 63949
  9. Should I download win10 and burn an iso to DVD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I download win10 and burn an iso to DVD?: I did that with 8.1 pro and successfully restored a broken install, booted dvd and repaired the pc. Then I upgraded to windows 10 using the media tool and it is working fine. But I do not have an iso of win10 burnt to a dvd. Will I need a win10 dvd? Should I do this...
  10. Download Windows 10 ISO File

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Download Windows 10 ISO File: How to: Download Windows 10 ISO File How to Download Official Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft If you need to install or reinstall Windows 10, you can use the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft to download a Windows 10 ISO file that you can use to create your own...