Windows 10: Which Windows 10 Professional to buy

Discus and support Which Windows 10 Professional to buy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Ive just bought a new PC without the OS. Im looking to purchase Windows 10 Professional 64 bit but i seem some software advertised as Pro 64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OneSpartan, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Which Windows 10 Professional to buy

Hi,

Ive just bought a new PC without the OS.

Im looking to purchase Windows 10 Professional 64 bit but i seem some software advertised as Pro 64 bit and others as Pro 32/64.

Is there a difference because for some reason the 32/64 seems cheaper.

Thanks,
    Mike

:)

OneSpartan, Dec 28, 2016

2. windows 10 Professional

I have an my home workstation now upgraded to Windows 10 Professional and is it possible to use the same product key on my home Laptop which is Windows 10 Home edition? Or do i have to buy another Professional upgrade for the laptop?

RonaldHalvorsen, Dec 28, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Professional

When getting a Windows 10 Professional Disk, does the Windows 10 Professional OS come with Microsoft Office or do I need to buy that separately?

Brandon Grube, Dec 28, 2016
  4. Neemobeer Win User

Which Windows 10 Professional to buy

32 bit would limit you to a maximum of 4GBs of RAM so you're better off with the 64 bit version.

Neemobeer, Dec 28, 2016
  5. strollin Win User
    When you buy Win 10 it comes with both 32 and 64 bit versions, you have your choice which to install. You can't install both since the Product Key can only be used once.

strollin, Dec 28, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    The Pro 32/64 contains the 32 and 64 bit version. Is the Pro 32/64 a system builder version? If you ever want to move the OS to another computer get the full version. The system builder (OEM) is only good on the computer you originally installed it on.

Winuser, Dec 28, 2016
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    The same product key can be used to install 32-bit or 64-bit of the same version of Windows 10 and you can download either 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10 directly from Microsoft. You can switch installations between 32-bit and 64-bit by doing clean installs and activate either with the same product key. You just can't, legally, have both installed at the same time (dual boot or virtual machine) with the same product key.

NavyLCDR, Dec 28, 2016
  8. Which Windows 10 Professional to buy

Thanks everyone. Ive downloaded windows 10 pro 64 bit from Microsoft and am now looking to buy a key. Anything in particular to be aware of doing it this way?

Mike

OneSpartan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Which Windows 10 Professional to buy

1. Which Windows 10 Professional to buy - Similar Threads - Professional buy

2. Idiots and IT and Technician Professional Wannabees

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idiots and IT and Technician Professional Wannabees: I'm absolutley sick and tired of these idiots not looking up **** when something goes off wrong.For example I work for a Tech Company somewhere in Manhattan, I had this asshat who told me "Don't ask me stupid questions because I'm an IT Pro" and your concern is that why isn't...
  3. How to buy Windows 10 Professional key if I have Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to buy Windows 10 Professional key if I have Windows 10 Home: Hi,I have bought ASUS VivoBook Laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition.How can I get Windows 10 Professional Key ?if I want to upgrade to pro, Is there any possibility that I need to pay just remaining price for Pro and not Full price.Please Advice...Thank...
  4. How to buy Windows 10 Professional key if I have Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to buy Windows 10 Professional key if I have Windows 10 Home: Hi,I have bought ASUS VivoBook Laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition.How can I get Windows 10 Professional Key ?if I want to upgrade to pro, Is there any possibility that I need to pay just remaining price for Pro and not Full price.Please Advice...Thank...
  5. How to buy Windows 10 Professional key if I have Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Buy a windows 7 professional 32 bit key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buy a windows 7 professional 32 bit key: I want to buy a product of yours windows 7 ...But can't buy it anywhere, I am facing many problem for it.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-a-windows-7-professional-32-bit-key/c719bf28-6063-4868-8522-66e65526f78d
  7. Buy a windows 7 professional 32 bit key

Buy a windows 7 professional 32 bit key: I want to buy a product of yours windows 7 ...But can't buy it anywhere, I am facing many problem for it.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-a-windows-7-professional-32-bit-key/c719bf28-6063-4868-8522-66e65526f78d
  8. Is it a good idea to buy a copy of Windows 10 Professional to use later?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it a good idea to buy a copy of Windows 10 Professional to use later?: I'm thinking of building a PC someday soon, possibly this summer. I noticed that a website is having a sale for a license of Windows 10 Pro for a limited time (https://downloadcrewstore.com/p37095-windows_10_professional), and since I want to save as much as possible for the...
  9. How to buy Windows 10 professional at Cheap Rate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to buy Windows 10 professional at Cheap Rate: Howdy, I want to Buy Microsoft Windows 10 professional Sofware in india which so you guys please suggest me from where i can buy this software at cheap rate? Regards Babulal Kol...
  10. Buying CCleaner Professional and upgrades?

Buying CCleaner Professional and upgrades?: Hey, I'm thinking about buying CCleaner and I can't find it listed on their webpage But do you get full access to future free software upgrades? thanks! 20059