Windows 10: Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start?

Discus and support Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all - As I use and load various applications on a Win10 Pro system, it gets a bit slow after login to settle down. I'm curious if some system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start?

Hi all -

As I use and load various applications on a Win10 Pro system, it gets a bit slow after login to settle down.
    I'm curious if some system services and those created by applications, i.e. Acronis, can be on Delayed Start.

It's easy to go into services.msc and change each from automatic to delayed start but what is OK to change?

I can see there is no easy way to change the Delayed Start 120 second interval to a custom value.

Ideas? Thanks. Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start? :)

:)

Compumind, Aug 10, 2018
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

• Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer l'étape 2;
    • Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start? [​IMG]

Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start? [​IMG]

zinou, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Akheel Ahmed, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start?

1. Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start? - Similar Threads - application services safely

2. Exchange 2019 services which are not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange 2019 services which are not starting: Dear Microsoft, We have an exchange server 2019 that is giving us multiple errors. The screenshot shows the services which are not starting. Tried to manually start the services with domain admin account, still not starting. Disabled all anti-virus, firewall applications,...
  3. Which can i safely uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which can i safely uninstall: I'm trying to free up space, besides system files there is apps and games though I deleted everything I downloaded from my C drive to save space. I have 3.25 gb worth of apps and games, all pre-installed. Is there any I can delete that wont effect my computer. If needed I...
  4. WinHttpAutoProxySvc service which failed to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WinHttpAutoProxySvc service which failed to start: I may be way over my pay-grade on this. My computer is a Lenovo X201 with an Intel i7 CPU M620 @ 2.67 GHz, 1 TB of disk storage and 8 MB of Ram using Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, OS Build 17763.437. My computer has been extremely slow on start-up and shows 100% of disk...
  5. Which Windows 10 Services can you safely disable?

in Windows 10 News
    Which Windows 10 Services can you safely disable?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 has many Services to make sure that the operating system functions smoothly. While it is best to leave the Service configuration at their default values, there are some performance & tweak enthusiasts who want to make their Windows [...] This post...
  6. How can I Start Windows Identity Service in Safe Mode?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I Start Windows Identity Service in Safe Mode?: I have successfully configured AppLocker in Windows 10 Education. Now, User can not access app on normal startup windows as Windows Identity Service running. But User can access App using safe mode because Windows Identity Service is not allowed to run in Safe mode How can...
  7. My Application which is in Start up folder is not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Application which is in Start up folder is not running: My application which is in Startup folder is not started after restarting the computer. I find some solutions on internet like 1. Hkey_Local_Machine\ Software\ Microsoft\ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ Policies\ System\ Set EnableLUA to 0 (See at right side - By Default it is set...
  8. Which NVidia Tasks and Services are Safe to Disable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which NVidia Tasks and Services are Safe to Disable: I just installed a new NVidia GTX 1050 Ti GPu since the previous AMD GPU died. Which of the tasks and services below can I safely disable? I'm content to configure games manually and check manually for driver updates. Services: [img] Tasks: [img] 94982
  9. Can I safely disable these nvidia services from running at start up?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I safely disable these nvidia services from running at start up?: I am having some problems using MS account related facilities on a 24 hour basis, Cortana interests don't come up, Store is slow to login, Outlook mail (native app) doesn't sync, Family not available, store slow to load, etc etc. Something is triggering the issue (which does...
  10. Which Windows Services Can You Safely Disable?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Which Windows Services Can You Safely Disable?: My laptop getting slow to boot so i decide to turn off some unused services maybe like print spooler, remote desktop etc, so i need your guys to help me decide this. Thanks in advance.. 60418