Windows 10: while install and uninstall app i having a problem ..

Discus and support while install and uninstall app i having a problem .. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] To continue, Enter an admin username and password I am unable to enter yes ,but I am opening my laptop from the administration so that...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gopalkharal, Jul 14, 2018.

1. while install and uninstall app i having a problem ..

while install and uninstall app i having a problem .. f54aea1e-8d6e-4184-b06d-f8f5fd2ab4ce?upload=true.jpg

To continue, Enter an admin username and password I am unable to enter yes ,but I am opening my laptop from the administration so that...

:)

Gopalkharal, Jul 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 14, 2018
  3. rezpower Win User
    Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Jul 14, 2018
  4. while install and uninstall app i having a problem ..

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused while install and uninstall app i having a problem .. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

while install and uninstall app i having a problem ..

1. while install and uninstall app i having a problem .. - Similar Threads - while install uninstall

2. Uninstalling fonts I have installed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling fonts I have installed.: Is there a way of identifying system fonts like a list maybe? I don't delete them when I uninstall other fonts I have installed. And I definitely don't want to reformat my computer just for that. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated....
  3. Uninstalling fonts I have installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling fonts I have installed.: Is there a way of identifying system fonts like a list maybe? I don't delete them when I uninstall other fonts I have installed. And I definitely don't want to reformat my computer just for that. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated....
  4. Uninstalling fonts I have installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem uninstalling an app: ColleaguesGood eveningI'm trying to uninstall Power Automate for Desktop. However, although it's in the list of apps, when I click on the uninstall button I get a message saying 'already uninstalled'. If I close that message and go back to the list of apps, Power Automate for...
  6. Problem uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling an app: ColleaguesGood eveningI'm trying to uninstall Power Automate for Desktop. However, although it's in the list of apps, when I click on the uninstall button I get a message saying 'already uninstalled'. If I close that message and go back to the list of apps, Power Automate for...
  7. Problem uninstalling an app

8. Got problem while installing a python after uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Got problem while installing a python after uninstall: [22C4:1F88][2020-08-20T14:48:32]i323: Registering package dependency provider: {6FF3D3E8-6953-4723-B5E1-3A19416F6350}, version: 3.8.5150.0, package: test_JustForMe [22C4:1F88][2020-08-20T14:48:32]i325: Registering dependency: {de694e50-e0d0-48a5-9a7a-56fd037154e2} on package...
  9. Uninstall problem app

Uninstall problem app: I want to uninstall an app that doesn't appear in Programs & Features or Apps, and has no uninstall link, Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-problem-app/5cfcdb43-7336-43b8-94ef-45af08cd82f3
  10. I have a problem while install windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a problem while install windows 10: I try to do clean install windows in my sister notebook when I try to select the drive to install windows 10 I got this error The disk you try to select has MBR partition ,please select disk that has EFI or GPT disk. [img] 11100